Season Preview - Omar Kelly & Dave Hyde | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Preview - Omar Kelly & Dave Hyde

Digital

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
I am very unhappy to say this, but it needs to be said. My Dolphin's fan card needs to be questioned for what I'm about to do. Never did I think I would do either of these things, so if you think less of me, I understand and bear no ill will. But here goes.

1. I'm posting a link to Omar Kelly's "X's & Omar" video. For this reason alone my Dolphins fan card might be revoked, and I accept that possibility. But, I like to listen to all viewpoints from all different angles and form my own opinion. Which brings me to the even more painful part of this confession …

2. I agree with most of what Omar says. Believe me when I tell you that nothing pains me more to admit than this … but … Omar makes a lot of sense this time. Sure, he still has his agendas, and I definitely disagree with some of the things he says like his Henne comparison, he overrates Tua and Jordan Love, he thinks Davis will play LT for the season and Davenport will play RT for the season, he thinks Googs is the best OL coach in the NFL, he overrates Ballage, etc., etc., etc. But, I agree with most of what Omar says in this video, and that scares me.

Please watch this video before replying. I know the knee-jerk reaction is to profess that you'll never click on an Omar Kelly link, dismiss him and this preview without having seen it, assume Omar Kelly's positions are wrong because they've been so wrong and so biased in the past, and then just reply stating your lack of confidence in Omar Kelly. I get it. I don't even think that's wrong. Just sayin' watch this one before replying. And after watching it, if you still think I need my Dolphin's fan card revoked … that's a fair opinion.

Potential Fan Card Revoking Offenses: 1. Posting a link to an Omar Kelly video, 2. Agreeing with something Omar Kelly says.

Digital's Fan Card
Name: Digital "Dan Marino is the GOAT" FinsUp
ID: 0MGURA-90210-B
Member Designation: M0-F0

Although I think Omar can be a dumb***, I actually enjoy the X's and Omar vids throughout the season. I'm not an "echo chamber" type of person, so even though many times, don't agree with either of them, I do find different perspective interesting.

Too many to list honestly, he makes a lot of points. I could list them out, but nobody would watch the video if I did.

Fan card revoked. Violation, posting Omar video, agreeing with Omar Kelly, forcing others to watch Omar Kelly without a "too long didn't watch" summation.

Fan card revoked. Violation, posting Omar video, agreeing with Omar Kelly, forcing others to watch Omar Kelly without a "too long didn't watch" summation.
So what parts of the video did you agree with and what did you not agree with @TeeMoney ? Just checking to make sure you watched the video.

@Digital

I got your back bro. But, one thing is these beat writers suck down there in Florida. The Miami Dolphins have not even played one regular season game how can they judge the team without seeing them play? Tomorrow we will all find out. But, what if we win? Then were they wrong or like Omar said I think they win on Sunday? See, we as fans want to find out if we will be competitive and if we are then that's more than enough for them. Yes, we all want them to win and I am pulling for a win always regardless of our roster. We need to see if Flores is a true leader and can win in this re-build an if can show them how to do it, we have our coach.

both idiots specially omar who is butt hurt over stills being booted.

Like any human being Omar can make valid points from time to time. My issue with him is he is never wrong, and IMO he takes far too much pleasure laughing at the Phins. Even when they were a contending play-off team. Unless the Tuna is running things in Miami he rarely has anything positive to say.

I only watch the show because of Dave Hyde. Personally I still respect his POV.

Back
Top Bottom