Season Preview - Omar Kelly & Dave Hyde | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Preview - Omar Kelly & Dave Hyde

both idiots specially omar who is butt hurt over stills being booted.
I don't disagree … but with what parts of the video did you agree and with what parts did you disagree?

How about where you disagree. Shorter list?
Re-read my post … I already gave most of that list. Yes, I agree with many more of his opinions in this video than I disagree. I'm not accustomed to agreeing with Omar almost ever, thus the shock and shame at agreeing with so much of what he says here.

Like any human being Omar can make valid points from time to time. My issue with him is he is never wrong, and IMO he takes far too much pleasure laughing at the Phins. Even when they were a contending play-off team. Unless the Tuna is running things in Miami he rarely has anything positive to say.

I only watch the show because of Dave Hyde. Personally I still respect his POV.
Great, with which of Omar's points do you agree and disagree?

Re-read my post … I already gave most of that list. Yes, I agree with many more of his opinions in this video than I disagree. I'm not accustomed to agreeing with Omar almost ever, thus the shock and shame at agreeing with so much of what he says here.

Yeah, I was being half serious. You gave 6-7 points where you disagreed, followed by etc., etc., etc. Sounds like a long list, but you agree with most of what he said. I agree with most of your points. Can't say the same about O

Omar is vain & obnoxious but I usually agree with a lot of what he has to say.

I can deal with him but

there is just no way I can force myself to watch that other id10t.

Crazy as it sounds Omar is killing his credibility hanging around with that m0r0n.

Could not do it...Tried hard to listen, as I agree all side should be heard, but listening to the hatred and misinformation of Omar Kelly...Just can't do it.

All because this racist twit has said a few things equivalent to stating 2+2=4 does not mean he should/could or would be clicked by anyone with 100cc brain.

Great, with which of Omar's points do you agree and disagree?
I agree generally with his overall assessment of where the team stands as far as their REAL goals for this upcoming season. And his general take on the what took place with Tunsil.

I strongly disagree with his logic when it concerns Rosen. I do not think Grier or Flo are morons. If he really believes they traded for Rosen and they were not serious to see if he is their future QB IMO I think that is a delusional POV to have. MY POV is Grier, Flo and staff thought pre-trade Rosen has the ability and is likely to be their future QB. I don't think it's rational they traded for him essentially just for an up close look see. The QB position is too far of an important position on any NFL team to play those type of games.

I also strongly disagree with his arrogance that says to me, if I could only run this franchise they would have won at least 3 titles by now. I think his delusions are second to none when it comes to the media that "cover" this franchise.

I don't have time to watch until later. I have no problem reading Omar's stuff, but this season I can't tolerate any time he discusses Josh Rosen. At all.

Back
Top Bottom