Semi-Huge news re: Vikings and Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Semi-Huge news re: Vikings and Dolphins

this is great news if its true. i predidcted this over two weeeks ago and can prove it by my signature mock draft.

After all the rumors the past two weeks I don't think anyones knows anything except the ones who will be making the deals..... and they aint talkin! So, info like this getting out is about as valid as a 3 dollar bill. I'm not bustin on ya' I just can't believe anything I read anymore. BTW, if this rumor has any validity to it , it's quite a bargin for Minn. Cosidering what SD got from the Giants the year before.

Not to burst our fantasy bubble but didn't Peter King say yesterday on PTI that the Vikes were not going to trade both 1st rounders to move up in the draft?

It would be a great trade for us. We could still get a elite offensive player and maybe work out a deal with Philly for there first and two seconds for #18.

Lets pray. I'd love to come out of the first round with Caddy and Clayton/Williamson/Davis/ or Rogers

Going by the value chart...

Our #2 equals 2600 pts

Both their 1st rounders equal 2400pts (#7=1500 & #18=900)

If they're also going to give us a mid rounder this is an excellent deal for us.

Very good news

newlownorder said:
He posted it today so techincally that trade was yesterday.

He neither mention it happening or hearing rumors on it so I guess that he wasnt informed. And Wash and Denver arent the best organized institutions in the NFL, if any clubs are gonna leak its those two, and SF.

phinfan2003 said:
Not to burst our fantasy bubble but didn't Peter King say yesterday on PTI that the Vikes were not going to trade both 1st rounders to move up in the draft?

I wouldnt put much faith in Peter King. The guy was an arrogant prick who "knows" what Saban the communist(Where he got this comparison I dont know) will do. The truth is, Saban has kept most of his intentions under wrap.

They have talked about this also every day on the draft special on ESPN and they dont think that its going to happen. They said they may trade a first and 2nd but no way will they trade both 1st round picks away.

Woohoo! please happen :pray:

Ive been pushing this trade in my mock for sometime now. Come on Nick! (and oh by the way how sweet would be this trade if we get two number ones AND a mid round pick?)

Shamboubou said:
They have talked about this also every day on the draft special on ESPN and they dont think that its going to happen. They said they may trade a first and 2nd but no way will they trade both 1st round picks away.

There is no way they are moving from the #7 to the #2 offering a 2nd round pick by itself.

ih8brady said:
I wouldnt put much faith in Peter King. The guy was an arrogant prick who "knows" what Saban the communist(Where he got this comparison I dont know) will do. The truth is, Saban has kept most of his intentions under wrap.

Don't put too much faith in Peter King but take the word of someone named Charles Robinson as gospel? I guess we all believe the reports that we want to be true.

Back
Top Bottom