Semi-Huge news re: Vikings and Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Semi-Huge news re: Vikings and Dolphins

If this happens then we may trade down again with Philly with our 18 for their 31, 35 and another midrounder. Saban checked out a lot of second and third rounders in workouts. I think that could be very telling if this goes down. Make no bones about it, Braylon Edwards is a stud above the rest. Very hard worker and good character. I am starting to believe this will happen especially if minny finds out that they will be drafting Smith.

Look out for Antrell Rolle to be our pick at #7.

I'm glad people for the most part aren't counting on a trade
down. I wish everyone would discount the idea. I feel all
these rumors are just that and in the end Miami will be
stuck at #2, not a terrible fate but one less glamorous then
all these trade rumors.

MinnesotaMike said:
Never happen.

Told ya :wink:

I just had to stop back in to say I think the non trade worked out best for both teams. I think Miami had a very good draft and I am very pleased with the Vikes draft. FWIW reportedly the Vikes had Ronnie Brown and Troy Williamson 1,2 on their Draft board. If the Vikes had traded up it would have been for Brown not Edwards.

MinnesotaMike said:
Told ya :wink:

I just had to stop back in to say I think the non trade worked out best for both teams. I think Miami had a very good draft and I am very pleased with the Vikes draft. FWIW reportedly the Vikes had Ronnie Brown and Troy Williamson 1,2 on their Draft board. If the Vikes had traded up it would have been for Brown not Edwards.
I never really thought it would happen either. Both teams did have very good drafts though anyway.

Back
Top Bottom