Seriously? The Jets players are talking trash after that game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seriously? The Jets players are talking trash after that game?

I can't think of a good reason to have two user names here.

:idk:

Most of the time its for people to troll on opposing teams forums, why someone would do that on their own teams forum baffles me. But whatever, to each their own.

Calvin Pace and Clyde Gates are talking Smack after being handed a game that neither team appeared to want to win yesterday? If your Arizona and you go into The Pat's and beat them in the home opener for the first time in 10 years you can talk smack. If your Houston and you dismember the Dolphins like they did you can talk smack but when you win a game because the other teams kicker missed? You CAN NOT talk smack!! Plus to mention that you had to "take out Reggie" while one of the best defensive players in the league on YOUR team is probably out for the season and your talking smack about eeeeeekkkkkking out a miserable win? God I hate Rex Ryan and the Jets. You didnt beat us WE beat us save some smack for next week when the niners come to the Meadow Dumps. I'll give you score board all day long. You won yes you did but get real here.

Had the jets kicker missed the FG and Carpenter makes his, you would be talking smack.

Bottom line, you dont want to see them celebrate a touchdown? Then dont let them score..... you don't want them talking smack??? then dont let them beat you.

I heard talk on bills station yesterday before the games started and they were talking about how Landry basically injured Jackson.

So here we go, the players in this league will take notice. And the bad karma will continue for the jets. trust me on this one. Goodell wont do anything to the jets because he is a jets fan.

I agree, he has no business being and NFL starting QB.

Yet you've got fellow fans around here who wouldn't trade him for Rivers, Ryan or Schaub among others nor take anything less than 2 1sts for him. It's ****ing ponderous but also the quintessential display of homerism.

What concerns me is you signing Matt Moore next season and drafting the Gino Smith or someone like him.

Yet you've got fellow fans around here who wouldn't trade him for Rivers, Ryan or Schaub among others nor take anything less than 2 1sts for him. It's ****ing ponderous but also the quintessential display of homerism.

What concerns me is you signing Matt Moore next season and drafting the Gino Smith or someone like him.

I can talk for my fellow Jets fans, but I would trade Sanchez AND Tebow for anyone of those anyone of those QB's. I hope the front office does something, now that Revis is out, i say start Mcelroy and see what he has to offer.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

I heard talk on bills station yesterday before the games started and they were talking about how Landry basically injured Jackson.

So here we go, the players in this league will take notice. And the bad karma will continue for the jets. trust me on this one. Goodell wont do anything to the jets because he is a jets fan.

Wow, BS is thick today!

I agree, he has no business being and NFL starting QB.
now see, you're a jets fan I could support. even if I don't like what you're saying I aways see the point(s) lol. good show man. the jets are going to win or lose based on that defense and running game and apparently special teams. the QB is along for the ride.

Back
Top Bottom