Shady Mccoy Accusation On Instagram (nsfw) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shady Mccoy Accusation On Instagram (nsfw)

John813

Active Roster
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, if this is true we wont be seeing him on Sundays anymore. Career over if its true.

Holy crap! If that's true, he needs to be in jail for a while. His career will be over as well if he beat that girl. I don't know the facts but if true, he's a real piece of **** that deserves a severe ass beating himself.

Is anyone surprised by this? Just from his tweets, it's been clear that Shady is one of the biggest assholes in the NFL.

And if it is not true, the person who posted this needs serious jail time.

The fact that this is leaked from “a friend” on Instagram and not the police, or new outlets or TMZ . . . .is sketchy as ****.

Is anyone surprised by this? Just from his tweets, it's been clear that Shady is one of the biggest assholes in the NFL.

It absolutely could be truth, but I am over the immediate guilty tag of people just by posting photos and acquisitions.

Shady says he has not had an association with the people in months, let time sort everything out.

I mean just reading up on this a bit:

Apparantely Lesean and the girl we’re supposed to go to court today and she was gonna be evicted from the home because her and Lesean broke up and she won’t leave.

If she was scheduled to be kicked out today, it’s pretty damn convenient timing for him to do something like this. Even hiring some goons to do it seems ridiculous on his part . . . .maybe not on her part tho.

Again, still early in the process but I need more than a gram post before I slander Lesean, no matter how much of a dick he may be. These are serious acquisitions.

The fact that this is leaked from “a friend” on Instagram and not the police, or new outlets or TMZ . . . .is sketchy as ****.

This is very true, we don't know anything for sure yet. Definitely an "if" situation right now.

From TMZ:

"Emergency personnel were dispatched to LeSean McCoy's Georgia house early Monday morning for a "home invasion" -- and the operator says the female victim was hit in the head.

In the audio, obtained by TMZ Sports, the operator sends police and medical personnel to the home around 3:23 AM ET ... saying, "It's gonna be in reference to a female who was assaulted, hit in the head and locked in the bathroom."

"We do have [police] in route in reference to a home invasion where a phone was taken."

As we previously reported, the alleged victim is LeSean's ex-girlfriend, Delicia Cordon. Her friends and family members have gone to social media and accused McCoy of carrying out the attack."

https://www.tmz.com/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-home-invasion-dispatch-call/

The friend claims in the IG post comments that she already did file a police report.

It's possible its a false accusation, but she must know that if it is a false accusation she'd be opening herself up to a whopper of a defamation lawsuit that would destroy her. For this reason, I lean to this being the truth.

From TMZ:

"Emergency personnel were dispatched to LeSean McCoy's Georgia house early Monday morning for a "home invasion" -- and the operator says the female victim was hit in the head.

In the audio, obtained by TMZ Sports, the operator sends police and medical personnel to the home around 3:23 AM ET ... saying, "It's gonna be in reference to a female who was assaulted, hit in the head and locked in the bathroom."

"We do have [police] in route in reference to a home invasion where a phone was taken."

As we previously reported, the alleged victim is LeSean's ex-girlfriend, Delicia Cordon. Her friends and family members have gone to social media and accused McCoy of carrying out the attack."

https://www.tmz.com/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-home-invasion-dispatch-call/

This is the same house that McCoy was apparently trying to get her booted from. Seems to line up. Seems like the story is that she came back from a trip to this house and he was there and probably lost it trying to get her out of the house and pummeled her in a rage. If this is the story, he's done.

Back
Top Bottom