Shady Mccoy Accusation On Instagram (nsfw)

Discussion in 'General NFL Forum' started by John813, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:31 AM.

1. John813

John813 Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018 at 12:25 PM
    Buddy likes this.
  2. dbeals05

dbeals05 Tom Brady is the Devil

Damn, if this is true we wont be seeing him on Sundays anymore. Career over if its true.

3. NY8123

NY8123 Sophisticated Redneck Administrator Super Donator Finheaven VIP Donator

4. phins_4_ever

phins_4_ever E12 FH Tailgate Gang Moderator Finheaven VIP

5. Buddy

Buddy Right Wing Nut Job Moderator Finheaven VIP

Holy crap! If that's true, he needs to be in jail for a while. His career will be over as well if he beat that girl. I don't know the facts but if true, he's a real piece of **** that deserves a severe *** beating himself.

6. sunworshipper

sunworshipper FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

Is anyone surprised by this? Just from his tweets, it's been clear that Shady is one of the biggest assholes in the NFL.

7. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Paint on My Hands from Paintin the Perfect Picture Finheaven VIP Donator

And if it is not true, the person who posted this needs serious jail time.

The fact that this is leaked from “a friend” on Instagram and not the police, or new outlets or TMZ . . . .is sketchy as ****.

8. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Paint on My Hands from Paintin the Perfect Picture Finheaven VIP Donator

It absolutely could be truth, but I am over the immediate guilty tag of people just by posting photos and acquisitions.

Shady says he has not had an association with the people in months, let time sort everything out.

Blackcreekbandit likes this.
  9. Kdawg954

I mean just reading up on this a bit:

Apparantely Lesean and the girl we’re supposed to go to court today and she was gonna be evicted from the home because her and Lesean broke up and she won’t leave.

If she was scheduled to be kicked out today, it’s pretty damn convenient timing for him to do something like this. Even hiring some goons to do it seems ridiculous on his part . . . .maybe not on her part tho.

Again, still early in the process but I need more than a gram post before I slander Lesean, no matter how much of a dick he may be. These are serious acquisitions.

10. Buddy

Buddy Right Wing Nut Job Moderator Finheaven VIP

This is very true, we don't know anything for sure yet. Definitely an "if" situation right now.

Fins1971 likes this.
  11. Fins1971

Fins1971 C'mon Dolphins Finheaven VIP

Innocent until proven guilty.

12. gunn34

gunn34 Pro Bowler

That was a nasty picture.

13. The Goat

The Goat Escape Goat Finheaven VIP

From TMZ:

"Emergency personnel were dispatched to LeSean McCoy's Georgia house early Monday morning for a "home invasion" -- and the operator says the female victim was hit in the head.

In the audio, obtained by TMZ Sports, the operator sends police and medical personnel to the home around 3:23 AM ET ... saying, "It's gonna be in reference to a female who was assaulted, hit in the head and locked in the bathroom."

"We do have [police] in route in reference to a home invasion where a phone was taken."

As we previously reported, the alleged victim is LeSean's ex-girlfriend, Delicia Cordon. Her friends and family members have gone to social media and accused McCoy of carrying out the attack."

https://www.tmz.com/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-home-invasion-dispatch-call/

SkapePhin likes this.
  14. SkapePhin

SkapePhin Rump Shaker Finheaven VIP Donator

The friend claims in the IG post comments that she already did file a police report.

It's possible its a false accusation, but she must know that if it is a false accusation she'd be opening herself up to a whopper of a defamation lawsuit that would destroy her. For this reason, I lean to this being the truth.

15. SkapePhin

This is the same house that McCoy was apparently trying to get her booted from. Seems to line up. Seems like the story is that she came back from a trip to this house and he was there and probably lost it trying to get her out of the house and pummeled her in a rage. If this is the story, he's done.

16. Kdawg954

Oh this clearly happened, somebody ****ed her up.

I am speaking about McCoy doing this or being involved. That I question until more info comes out.

17. Kdawg954

I mean McCoy said he hasn’t dealt with her in months. Why would he discredit himself on social media. Pretty easy to prove if he was at the house or not.

18. The Goat

Of course.

But it's a heck of a lot of smoke for there to not be some fire.

19. SkapePhin

Clearly someone is lying about it. Either this woman's friend or McCoy. It would just seem bizarre to me for her to falsely accuse of McCoy of a beating that actually happened. If someone else beat her up, why falsely accuse someone other than the actual abuser?

People have done dumber things, but for this woman to falsely accuse a millionaire of something so egregious, it would be incredibly dumb. She would be financially ruined.

20. The Goat

Ehh...not necessarily. The requirements for libel (and pursuant damages) are not the same for full-purpose public figures as they are for the average citizen.

21. SkapePhin

I'm pretty sure this would meet the standard. McCoy's image is appearing on legitimate news sites with the image of a beaten woman he is accused of attacking.

https://injury.findlaw.com/torts-and-personal-injuries/defamation-law-the-basics.html

Seems to fit the standard. This post, if false, was clearly intended to harm McCoy and was not an innocent mistake.

22. Kdawg954

Not necessarily. The woman got beat . . . .that is the only truth we know.

The 2nd “Common sense” thing to take from this is McCoy was not at the house when she got beat and he has stated as much. Hell the woman is already retracting saying “he sent goons”.

So now the main thing to figure out is, who did this and what connection to McCoy they have.

But u are giving a bunch of instagram hoes way too much credit and financial status lol. This absolutely has happened before and happens all the damn time in regular society.

I have a family member who got a girl pregnant but wanted nothing to do with her and wanted the girl to have an abortion. Her choice of action? Have one of her family members “kick her in the stomach”, call police and fault him. This was over 14 years ago so the etrail was less advanced. Luckily he was at my house to “get away” from life and clear his head for a few days and I keep an “electronic” house and they were able to prove his alibi.

Long story short, they have a well mannered teenager and maintain a very functional relationship.

But I don’t put anything passed women and the lengths they would go thru to keep/get back . . . Hell Whatever they want to call it . . . .a man.

I don’t want to sound like I automatically think he is innocent, but He will be looked at as the villan, innocent or guilty, and I choose to side with him while there is no concrete evidence to support his guilt.

23. Ben Had

Ben Had You're awesome! Finheaven VIP

Seems shady to me.

NBP81, crumpdaddy, Bumpus and 3 others like this.
  24. Kdawg954

I mean she can easily say she emotionally overreacted because of the “other stuff”. What “real money” does she have? Nothing for McCoy to spend trying to get.

It is a ****ed up situation for Lesean if innocent. His image is not repairable in the eyes of many and really Justice may not get served because the victim has said nothing. Just some friend who hears and or sees what the i victim tells them, which really is hearsay.

25. SkapePhin

If she hired someone to do THAT to her face (considering she is a model who actually depends on her looks for her career) in order to defame him she must harbor some REAL irrational hatred of McCoy. I can't even foresee how such a plot could ever conceivably work as it would crumble under scrutiny rather quickly. But people are dumb and weird, so its not outside the realm of possibility. I just find it doubtful. The more obvious scenario seems most likely.

26. SkapePhin

If he's truly innocent, of course he would sue her regardless of what she's worth. It wouldn't be about the money. That would be his vindication and proof of his innocence, otherwise there would always be doubt in peoples' minds.

27. Kdawg954

I have to tell you . . . .this happens quite often. And its a sad reality. It definitely is a possibility.

28. Kdawg954

Maybe, but with social media, news spreads just as fast as a court verdict. Different times.

Only if criminal charges can be filed. Not worth it for civil.

29. Kdawg954

Well McCoy was in Miami this early morning . . . .training.

30. Kdawg954

And apparently she was “already released”?

Damn I go in for a 102 fever and I am told to stay the night.

I dunno man, I am done until more evidence is shown.

31. The Goat

I’m aware of the requirements; again - it has to be intentionally false with intent to harm reputation (malice). Intent is really the tough thing to prove.

32. SkapePhin

Honesty what other intent could there be to falsely accuse someone of something like this by either faking a photo or beating themselves up? It would clearly be malicious.

33. DisturbedShifty

DisturbedShifty Shifty Gold Administrator Finheaven VIP

Booooo! Terrible pun.

Ben Had likes this.
  34. nick1

nick1 I am Groot Moderator Finheaven VIP Donator

Not relevant to the dolphins no. We have a thread going on this I'm just gonna merge it

jnozag likes this.
  35. Blackcreekbandit

Blackcreekbandit Derek Jeter sits when he pees Finheaven VIP Donator

Pure speculation on my part but at this point with shady not even being in the state at the time I don't think he actually beat her. What I do believe is that money talks and whoever did beat her is much richer for doing that to her.

36. DrMom9900

DrMom9900 Well-Known Member

Seems like she just went in for more plastic surgery and told the doctor not to wash the blood.

In all seriousness, if there is ever an issue between a celebrity and an ex-gf. I err on the side of caution. Cuz most bitches is just out for money. Especially this one, seems like quite a narcissist who will do anything to cash a check. Including ruining someones career/public image.

37. Kdawg954

I mean the girl who got beat does have a child by former Dolphin Marcus Vick.

38. superphin

superphin close your eyes, see that? no your eyes are closed Finheaven VIP

[​IMG]

NBP81, crumpdaddy and Bumpus like this.
  39. The Goat

I think we're talking about two different people. I'm referring to the friend who actually made the Instagram post.

40. NY8123

NY8123 Sophisticated Redneck Administrator Super Donator Finheaven VIP Donator