Shady Mccoy Accusation On Instagram (nsfw) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shady Mccoy Accusation On Instagram (nsfw)

From TMZ:

"Emergency personnel were dispatched to LeSean McCoy's Georgia house early Monday morning for a "home invasion" -- and the operator says the female victim was hit in the head.

In the audio, obtained by TMZ Sports, the operator sends police and medical personnel to the home around 3:23 AM ET ... saying, "It's gonna be in reference to a female who was assaulted, hit in the head and locked in the bathroom."

"We do have [police] in route in reference to a home invasion where a phone was taken."

As we previously reported, the alleged victim is LeSean's ex-girlfriend, Delicia Cordon. Her friends and family members have gone to social media and accused McCoy of carrying out the attack."

https://www.tmz.com/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-home-invasion-dispatch-call/

Oh this clearly happened, somebody ****ed her up.

I am speaking about McCoy doing this or being involved. That I question until more info comes out.

This is the same house that McCoy was apparently trying to get her booted from. Seems to line up. Seems like the story is that she came back from a trip to this house and he was there and probably lost it trying to get her out of the house and pummeled her in a rage. If this is the story, he's done.

I mean McCoy said he hasn’t dealt with her in months. Why would he discredit himself on social media. Pretty easy to prove if he was at the house or not.

Oh this clearly happened, somebody ****ed her up.

I am speaking about McCoy doing this or being involved. That I question until more info comes out.

Of course.

But it's a heck of a lot of smoke for there to not be some fire.

I mean McCoy said he hasn’t dealt with her in months. Why would he discredit himself on social media. Pretty easy to prove if he was at the house or not.

Clearly someone is lying about it. Either this woman's friend or McCoy. It would just seem bizarre to me for her to falsely accuse of McCoy of a beating that actually happened. If someone else beat her up, why falsely accuse someone other than the actual abuser?

People have done dumber things, but for this woman to falsely accuse a millionaire of something so egregious, it would be incredibly dumb. She would be financially ruined.

Clearly someone is lying about it. Either this woman's friend or McCoy. It would just seem bizarre to me for her to falsely accuse of McCoy of a beating that actually happened. If someone else beat her up, why falsely accuse someone other than the actual abuser?

People have done dumber things, but for this woman to falsely accuse a millionaire of something so egregious, it would be incredibly dumb. She would be financially ruined.

Ehh...not necessarily. The requirements for libel (and pursuant damages) are not the same for full-purpose public figures as they are for the average citizen.

Ehh...not necessarily. The requirements for libel (and pursuant damages) are not the same for full-purpose public figures as they are for the average citizen.

I'm pretty sure this would meet the standard. McCoy's image is appearing on legitimate news sites with the image of a beaten woman he is accused of attacking.

Defamation law changes as you cross state borders, but there are some accepted standards that make laws similar no matter where you are. Generally in order to win your lawsuit, you must show that:

1. Someone made a statement;
  2. The statement was published;
  3. The statement caused you injury;
  4. The statement was false; and
  5. The statement did not fall into a privileged category.

"Actual malice" was defined in a Supreme Court case decided in 1988, Hustler v. Falwell. In that case, the court held that certain statements that would otherwise be defamatory were protected by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. This meant that public officials could only win a defamation suit when the statement that was made wasn't an honest mistake and was in fact published with the actual intent to harm the public figure. Actual malice only occurs when the person making the statement knew the statement was not true at the time the statement was made, or had reckless disregard for whether it was true or not.

For other people that are in the public eye, such as celebrities, they too must prove that the defamatory statements were made with actual malice.
https://injury.findlaw.com/torts-and-personal-injuries/defamation-law-the-basics.html

Seems to fit the standard. This post, if false, was clearly intended to harm McCoy and was not an innocent mistake.

Not necessarily. The woman got beat . . . .that is the only truth we know.

The 2nd “Common sense” thing to take from this is McCoy was not at the house when she got beat and he has stated as much. Hell the woman is already retracting saying “he sent goons”.

So now the main thing to figure out is, who did this and what connection to McCoy they have.

But u are giving a bunch of instagram hoes way too much credit and financial status lol. This absolutely has happened before and happens all the damn time in regular society.

I have a family member who got a girl pregnant but wanted nothing to do with her and wanted the girl to have an abortion. Her choice of action? Have one of her family members “kick her in the stomach”, call police and fault him. This was over 14 years ago so the etrail was less advanced. Luckily he was at my house to “get away” from life and clear his head for a few days and I keep an “electronic” house and they were able to prove his alibi.

Long story short, they have a well mannered teenager and maintain a very functional relationship.

But I don’t put anything passed women and the lengths they would go thru to keep/get back . . . Hell Whatever they want to call it . . . .a man.

I don’t want to sound like I automatically think he is innocent, but He will be looked at as the villan, innocent or guilty, and I choose to side with him while there is no concrete evidence to support his guilt.

I'm pretty sure this would meet the standard. McCoy's image is appearing on legitimate news sites with the image of a beaten woman he is accused of attacking.

https://injury.findlaw.com/torts-and-personal-injuries/defamation-law-the-basics.html

Seems to fit the standard. This post, if false, was clearly intended to harm McCoy and was not an innocent mistake.

I mean she can easily say she emotionally overreacted because of the “other stuff”. What “real money” does she have? Nothing for McCoy to spend trying to get.

It is a ****ed up situation for Lesean if innocent. His image is not repairable in the eyes of many and really Justice may not get served because the victim has said nothing. Just some friend who hears and or sees what the i victim tells them, which really is hearsay.

Not necessarily. The woman got beat . . . .that is the only truth we know.

The 2nd “Common sense” thing to take from this is McCoy was not at the house when she got beat and he has stated as much. Hell the woman is already retracting saying “he sent goons”.

So now the main thing to figure out is, who did this and what connection to McCoy they have.

But u are giving a bunch of instagram hoes way too much credit and financial status lol. This absolutely has happened before and happens all the damn time in regular society.

I have a family member who got a girl pregnant but wanted nothing to do with her and wanted the girl to have an abortion. Her choice of action? Have one of her family members “kick her in the stomach”, call police and fault him. This was over 14 years ago so the etrail was less advanced. Luckily he was at my house to “get away” from life and clear his head for a few days and I keep an “electronic” house and they were able to prove his alibi.

Long story short, they have a well mannered teenager and maintain a very functional relationship.

But I don’t put anything passed women and the lengths they would go thru to keep/get back . . . Hell Whatever they want to call it . . . .a man.

I don’t want to sound like I automatically think he is innocent, but He will be looked at as the villan, innocent or guilty, and I choose to side with him while there is no concrete evidence to support his guilt.

If she hired someone to do THAT to her face (considering she is a model who actually depends on her looks for her career) in order to defame him she must harbor some REAL irrational hatred of McCoy. I can't even foresee how such a plot could ever conceivably work as it would crumble under scrutiny rather quickly. But people are dumb and weird, so its not outside the realm of possibility. I just find it doubtful. The more obvious scenario seems most likely.

I mean she can easily say she emotionally overreacted because of the “other stuff”. What “real money” does she have? Nothing for McCoy to spend trying to get.

It is a ****ed up situation for Lesean if innocent. His image is not repairable in the eyes of many and really Justice may not get served because the victim has said nothing. Just some friend who hears and or sees what the i victim tells them, which really is hearsay.

If he's truly innocent, of course he would sue her regardless of what she's worth. It wouldn't be about the money. That would be his vindication and proof of his innocence, otherwise there would always be doubt in peoples' minds.

If she hired someone to do THAT to her face (considering she is a model who actually depends on her looks for her career) in order to defame him she must harbor some REAL irrational hatred of McCoy. I can't even foresee how such a plot could ever conceivably work as it would crumble under scrutiny rather quickly. But people are dumb and weird, so its not outside the realm of possibility. I just find it doubtful. The more obvious scenario seems most likely.

I have to tell you . . . .this happens quite often. And its a sad reality. It definitely is a possibility.

If he's truly innocent, of course he would sue her regardless of what she's worth. It wouldn't be about the money. That would be his vindication and proof of his innocence, otherwise there would always be doubt in peoples' minds.

Maybe, but with social media, news spreads just as fast as a court verdict. Different times.

Only if criminal charges can be filed. Not worth it for civil.

And apparently she was “already released”?

Damn I go in for a 102 fever and I am told to stay the night.

I dunno man, I am done until more evidence is shown.

Back
Top Bottom