Shady Mccoy Accusation On Instagram (nsfw) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shady Mccoy Accusation On Instagram (nsfw)

Shady is from my neck of the woods. He's a dumbass, and asshole, and not the best parent to his kid (was a big story around here because when his son came to visit him when he first got traded to Buffalo, Shady just left him with a babysitter at his place and didn't see his son except for when he was dropped off and picked up.) but I don't think he's this crazy.

This chick's story is so full of holes it makes the Titanic look sea-worthy.

LeSean McCoy's Ex-Girlfriend Is No Longer Certain He Was Involved in Attack: Report
https://people.com/sports/lesean-mccoy-ex-girlfriend-not-certain-involvement-attack/

In the end, even the obvious backtracking ultimately means little to the outcome. But she definitely has changed the entire tune of her story, while McCoy has held strong as ever.

Shady got himself a beast lawyer who is taking the victim’s lawyer to school at every turn and probably has threatened a huge defamation suit the next time anything negative comes out of the victims camp unsubstantiated.

My guess is the lawyer has or will sit down with police and analyze every bit of that police report that even can come close to tying Lesean to any of this.

But the victim doesn’t care about Lesean going to prison for this, she wants to be taken care of in a civil suit for being a victim in his house, and that will be the angle their legal team takes.

In the end, even the obvious backtracking ultimately means little to the outcome. But she definitely has changed the entire tune of her story, while McCoy has held strong as ever.

Shady got himself a beast lawyer who is taking the victim’s lawyer to school at every turn and probably has threatened a huge defamation suit the next time anything negative comes out of the victims camp unsubstantiated.

My guess is the lawyer has or will sit down with police and analyze every bit of that police report that even can come close to tying Lesean to any of this.

But the victim doesn’t care about Lesean going to prison for this, she wants to be taken care of in a civil suit for being a victim in his house, and that will be the angle their legal team takes.

When/if they catch whoever did it, that's when **** will unfold. I'm sure whoever committed the robbery will sing a song once they are caught.

When/if they catch whoever did it, that's when **** will unfold. I'm sure whoever committed the robbery will sing a song once they are caught.

Some dudes are so puzzy brainwashed that they will take the felony hit just to put the girl back in the game.

Seriously people think this story is hard to believe and come up with . . . Lmao, this is all these scheming chicks think about half the time. South Florida is the capital of scheming women, whether it is fake abuse, identity theft, gold digging setups, etc. . . .it is freaking amazing the **** I hear and know about first hand, in addition to the **** on the news.

So yea, the idea of her potentially setting this whole thing up to get paid was always on the table for me.

It seems like the story just went away. I see no more mention of it anywhere.

She moved out of the house, claiming her new house is “safer”.

It’s really is starting to setup as a pure civil suit and in the end Lesean will probably break her off a few 100k to cover injuries, fees and “distress” she has gone through for her getting hurt in his “rent free” home.

At least he can finally sell the house with her gone.

Some dudes are so puzzy brainwashed that they will take the felony hit just to put the girl back in the game.

Seriously people think this story is hard to believe and come up with . . . Lmao, this is all these scheming chicks think about half the time. South Florida is the capital of scheming women, whether it is fake abuse, identity theft, gold digging setups, etc. . . .it is freaking amazing the **** I hear and know about first hand, in addition to the **** on the news.

So yea, the idea of her potentially setting this whole thing up to get paid was always on the table for me.

You can tell who knows what they're talking about in this thread, and who gets their opinions from Twitter.

Yeah as really think as much as I like his running ability. But as a person you can't respect that over on the domestic violence. No matter who you are.

Back
Top Bottom