Shannon Sharpe takes shots at JT | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shannon Sharpe takes shots at JT

Man I felt JT went ahead and said what everyone was too afraid to say and I applauded him for it. He took a great risk by saying anything. He risked coming off as a whiner that just wanted to win the award. But anyone that knows JT, knows that isn't him. He doesn't give a rats arse about the award. He does give a rats arse about linking professional football players and drugs. This is the guy that initially applauded Ricky's decision to retire early while he could still walk, and then completely lambasted him once he discovered the truth about Ricky's pot use.

The fact of the matter is NOBODY would talk about the big elephant in the room with Merriman's being on roids and then being considered for post-season honors. Well, it needed to be talked about. JT broke the ice at great risk to his reputation, and from then on other guys like Champ Bailey and some other players chimed right in and said the same...exact...thing.

So kudos to JT.
:1st:

clear.gif

=

clear.gif

PFFFFAWWWW!

I didn't hear that horse face jack*** say anything degrading about JT... He just said JT shouldn't have said anything. I felt the same way although what he said was right. I felt JT sounded bitter.
I don't care who you are....if a player is doing steroids he should be called out. Screw all the people who think that it should go unnoticed

It took more guts to respond truthfully when he was asked then to it would have taken for him to say nothing. He certainly had more to lose. He probably would have won regardless but if he spoke honestly he took the risk that idiots would accuse him of politicking. The fact that he responded anyway shows that he cared more about honesty than the award.

I agree. JT needed to shut up. He was worried about his personal awards while playing on a horrible team. Comes off bad.

Really do you know what he was thinking?

JT said what too many were afraid to say. and Kudos to him for it.

clear.gif
Shannon Sharpe says, "Now that that horse is dead maybe people will quit hanging these damn signs on my fence."

Thank you, PFT. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom