Shannon Sharpe takes shots at JT | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shannon Sharpe takes shots at JT

So, I'd love to hear how you'd feel if you were easily the most dominant person in your chosen field, only to have to deal with the fact that a proven cheater is so much as being considered above you for that honor. Take your time, I've got a meeting to attend.

BINGO right on the money :D

I didn't hear that horse face jack*** say anything degrading about JT... He just said JT shouldn't have said anything. I felt the same way although what he said was right. I felt JT sounded bitter.

i agreed with JT's sentiments, although i wouldn't have publicly said the same thing... it did appear as if he was trying to protect the award as his.

that said, i think he went a little overboard with the claim that "caught" drug users should be expelled from the NFL. i think the standard suspension is just fine.

to this point, my favorite SB related "piece" was the media day promo with someone saying that shannon's face looked like a horse... shoulda recorded it.

to this point, my favorite SB related "piece" was the media day promo with someone saying that shannon's face looked like a horse... shoulda recorded it.

i think the exact statement was something to the effect of:

"What is all the fuss about Barbaro for? I am only impressed by talking horses, of which there are only 3: Mr. Ed, John Elway, and Shannon Sharpe"

:lol:

[mod] No personal attacks, and don't circumvent the profanity filter either! [/mod]

Shannon is a firm follower of the religion.

Shannon Sharpe has always caused controversy with his BIG mouth........rude comments vs. constructive comments. it still irritates me that Shannon disrespected a legend like marino, when he was playing. I really cannot count how many "media" types are out there these days. I really have been selective about who I listen too or watch anymore on TVin relation to sports, because of people like Shannon Sharpe. Why should I listen to or put any stock into a loud mouth who doesn't think before he speaks. I usually listen to more intelligent people. Shannon doesn't show up on my TV.

I'm not sure if that's what Sharpe actually said. In fact, I'm never sure what the heck he is saying, since he seems to be speaking a different language. He isn't able to articulate two coherent words per sentence. I'd even spot him one of the two words.

i think the exact statement was something to the effect of:

"What is all the fuss about Barbaro for? I am only impressed by talking horses, of which there are only 3: Mr. Ed, John Elway, and Shannon Sharpe"

:lol:

that's a good one but not the one I meant... it was when shannon was about to play in the SB... trash talk between him and some other guy(somebody help me out here with his name) and he said something like.. "hey, have you really LOOKED at shannon sharp.. his face looks like a horse.." or something resembling that.

I agree. JT needed to shut up. He was worried about his personal awards while playing on a horrible team. Comes off bad.

I couldn't disagree more with you about this. Merriman's mere nomination is an insult to every NFL player who pays the price and plays at a high level sans juice. JT and Champ Bailey both simply disagreed with Merriman's nomination for Defensive MVP because of his steroid usage. If anyone came off bad from that, it was Merriman's "playoff popcorn" bull****, and look how well that turned out for him. :lol:

i agree JT should shut up.. but the league and media are awfully hypocritical when it comes to this situation.... especially when ricky gets flamed for everything he does.... All these pundits who call for ricky's head should treat Merriman with the same stroke of the brush...

Just my opinion

i agree JT should shut up.. but the league and media are awfully hypocritical when it comes to this situation.... especially when ricky gets flamed for everything he does.... All these pundits who call for ricky's head should treat Merriman with the same stroke of the brush...

Just my opinion

na JT won't say anything bad... he just wants to speak his mind that's all

No I don't think JT should "shut up" as some here think he should. I believe he was right to say what he did the only problem was the timing of it. As for Sharpe, that mumbling clown seems to have a real dislike for the Miami Dolphins in general. Anyone remember the war of words he had with his now co-host Dan Marino when they were still playing? He's a loud mouth and anything he says is only for attention nothing more.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom