Shawn King? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shawn King?

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
PhinsTD Henry Burris definately would be worth a jeff odgen.i'vve been following him for a couple years (since his CFL days) and he has plenty of potential..I doubt that GB would let him go though..Just like Favre , Ron Wolf recruited him..As for Shaun King he would be an upgrade but i dont see him starting..my solution is simple..let this year play it out with Jay and Ray..give them their chance with Ricky...then next year spend ur 1st rounder on ken Dorsey or chris Simms..

no way! i saw henry burris the other night for chicago, he was terrible. i know now why spielman passed on him.

I know a couple of people have said it by now, but the Bucs WR are well above average. They have 2 guys who consistently catch 80+ balls, a huge target in Jurevicious, great potential in Walker-made crazy catches at Michigan, and more speed behind them. They have 1 of the top recievings corps in the league.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
I know a couple of people have said it by now, but the Bucs WR are well above average. They have 2 guys who consistently catch 80+ balls, a huge target in Jurevicious, great potential in Walker-made crazy catches at Michigan, and more speed behind them. They have 1 of the top recievings corps in the league.

I agree..it won't be WR they're trading for..we as of right now have traded a RT for a 7th round pick..Mmmm..We need OLman and we trade them first for nothing in return to help this year.. Before everyone jumps on me..I know he was gonna get cut..I like Gruden Player personnel sense, he's like Jimmy in that reguards and if he was willing to give a 7th for this guy..I think we missed something..Maybe that why he was practicing with the 1st team while Wade was resting.,instead of Spriggs or Smith in there...He much have been auditioning for the BUC's.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
No..next year spend our 1st, if we have one..on that QB from Marshall..That guy is another Dante Culpepper in the makings..With an accurate arm like that, mobility and height and size..oh yea, that's who we need.. but back to the immediate future..I think we have all we're going to get on the OL...who's out there to be traded for..No ones going to give up a good OL for odgen or grant plus a pick..Not unless they got so much depth on the line..and who has that.??? no one. Man the Raider's got Sam Adams..I was hoping a little bit that we were in secrete negoiations with him..oh well..

No way we get Leftwich, but if we do have a first round pick I wouldn't mind us taking Teyo Johnson or Lee Evans.

Sorry to chime in so late on this. The talk up here is that Tee Martin looks to be the odd man out. Looks like them Stillers will go with Stewart, Maddux and Batch. He hasn't done much in preseason, he played decent in NFL Europe. Possibility for 3rd?

Tee really isn't a good fit for this O. The QB needs to be accurate and make quick decisions. Which is quite frankly the two things he the worst.

Prob a smart vet who can help Jay and Ray with observations about what they see.

Originally posted by minus
Rex Grossman is coming to Miami next year..;) ..:D ............Seriusly I think Miami should Draft a WR or LT with their first round Next year.How does Andre Johnson and Chris Chambers sound?:D
The quaterback that I'm waiting for is Chris Rix..The guy has a canon and runs a 4.5 but he will most likely be in collage for another 2 years............:(

If we have a first rounder we will probably go after our QB in training for the future since that draft is supposed to be "deep" and Jay's on borrowed salary time. However if one doesn't drop to us then I see the phins trading into the early 2nd to pick up a second 3rd rounder then spending 2 of those first 3 picks on offensive linemen. Then that other 3rd rounder would hopefully go to a LB. Who knows though. We will have to see who plays well and who doesn't and then see who makes it through the resigning/cutting time after the season.

Ummm how about a Hell No. T. Levcik in the long run is going to be fine. He has all the tools. I think he willl showcase some of his skills in his next go outing.

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Ummm how about a Hell No. T. Levcik in the long run is going to be fine. He has all the tools. I think he willl showcase some of his skills in his next go outing.

For those of us who has not seen him in training camp..and only in his Saints debut...He'd better show us a little more or we're going to drown him on this board..I did see him in the Titians scrimage and he wasn''t that bad there..but in the preseason game..you will have to do a lot of spinning for us to believe you after that performance. But I can be patient since we're not expecting him to lead us this year.

No we need to get a guy who can develop at LT, QB, WR, DT, and LB.

We are coming into dark times in the future with our salaries, and age creeping up. It's alright though everyone goes through it and hopefully we can get some talent out of the next few drafts to curb that effect some.

I would like to see Dolphins get lucky next year draft and have a guy like Grossman slipped some how which I doubt..A wide receiver wouldn't be a bad pick either if you think about it..This year might be Gadsen last with the Dolphins and I would rather see Dolphins draft some one like Andre Johnson who has size and speed (6'2 and runs a 4.3) or LT who can start right away...

Hey how about we trade for Sage Rosenfels? LOL guess it's all moot now huh?

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305

Well I guess Levick is going to show off his skills at Home Depot.

No booyeah, they will try to place him on the PS I'm sure..Crazdolfan305 might be right that he has upside..but not on the active roster...Man that makes me feel better..Roshehof wasn't that bad this preseason in Washington..he was the starter at the begining of preseason, but Wurlfel and Matthews just know this O too well for him to stay there..Plus they drafted Ramsey with their number 1 pick..that left him 4th man out..we wouldn't have gotten him off waivers..so we got him now with the draft pick we got from the Bucs.. What's next I wonder.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
No booyeah, they will try to place him on the PS I'm sure..Crazdolfan305 might be right that he has upside..but not on the active roster...Man that makes me feel better..Roshehof wasn't that bad this preseason in Washington..he was the starter at the begining of preseason, but Wurlfel and Matthews just know this O too well for him to stay there..Plus they drafted Ramsey with their number 1 pick..that left him 4th man out..we wouldn't have gotten him off waivers..so we got him now with the draft pick we got from the Bucs.. What's next I wonder.

From what ESPN is saying, a cornerback is next......

Back
Top Bottom