Shockey chooses Panthers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shockey chooses Panthers

either its a ploy to get Miami to give more money and hurry, or if its not...good for him. Again, I really see no hype in this guy especially when we have a young TE who played better the past few years.

im going to cry he was the answer to all our problems and would have made henne a all pro

Oh well I guess..I'm not trippin about this and like the others above...hopefully this get us Z. Miller.

really everybody has to be honest. Did they want Shockey for any other reason than knowing his name? He has not been a top notch player in years, and this year you saw the Saints start to phase him out.

This isn't 2004-06. If he still had that explosiveness I would have been happy to take him, but he doesn't have that explosiveness anymore.

I told ya! We always get played by FAs who are overrated looking to be over paid. Good thing Shockey got some other team on the okie doke. The funniest part is my wife is a Panthers fan so I'll let you guys know when he goes on IR.

Im just glad he finally decided where to sign. Shockey would have been a nice addition, but I seriously believe the Fins have more pressing needs.

I would have liked his attitude and vet leadership more than explosiveness at this point. I saw him possibly doing like Joey Porter did for the D a few years back. Bringing someone in with a couple SB rings doesn't hurt either. Sad to see him go elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom