Should I Go Monday Night? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should I Go Monday Night?

Would you go to game Monday?

• Yes

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • NO

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
So how was the game? How was the ****fess in person?

It was over by the half and the temps were falling like a rock all evening so I cannot imagine this game was *fun* for anyone who was there and pulling for Miami.

I predicted this team would be the first to lose to the Panthers and they did it in the exact way I thought...

Last night’s result is exactly why I would not have gone. I don’t blame anybody for going but since I am a cynical piece of **** that would’ve been my decision.

I was offered a ticket and didn't go. Like a 5 hour drive from here. Pretty pumped about the decision to stay home, not drink too much (I'm a hundred ...), fall asleep all throughout the second half, and wake up early to talk **** about this terrible football team.

My little brother took the ticket in my stead. He was having a blast at halftime when we spoke. I wonder how all that changed.

it was fun going to game. just that dolphins did not show up.

I am shocked at the amount of "fans" that would question other fans simply because they are tired of being blown out in national TV spots. I saw the 40-0 debacle in Baltimore and no part of the game was exciting, apart from opening kickoff. Fans are tired of a mediocre to terrible product, and that includes "national spotlight" games where we are not competitive.
i was at that game too, i will never spend another dime on this team

I’m glad I went even though our team is awful. First mo day night game, and the venue and fans were great. There was a lot of Miami fans too

Take heed to this warning because going into that stadium and pulling for any other team than the Panthers is a serious danger. This year its already been one very serious incident where an older Guy got knocked silly and the younger fool that hit him criminally charged. I would not wear Fin gear or clap too loud if things go good for Mia...

Having said that...Maybe its best to watch it on TV
Cheaper & Safer
win - Win

The issue with that was not team or tribal, the older guy couldn't see because he couldn't stand up for long or at all, the Panther fan would not sit down, the older guy should have call on the cell and made a compliant, but instead decided to escalate, and then the young Idiot did what drunken young Idiots do.

Now how anyone could think that you go to a football game and people won't stand even through the whole game, I don't know. Also I would question the old guys alcohol level. And I know, there is still no reason for physicality, butt there is, at times, a certain logic that needs to be applied.

The Ever Threat Assessing VIPER

i was at that game too, i will never spend another dime on this team

2md straight year the Dolphins come to MD and get absolutely flattened. But to be a national TV game made it worse. Like you, I don't spend on the team anymore. They were just free tickets.

That’s pretty judgemental... it’s still going to cost me about $250 for my fiancé and me. The only reason it’s a question is we went to the jet game and that was so painfull, and paying a few hundred for that kind of hell sucked. This will be my 5th Dolphin game in 2 years(if I go,) and I live in upstate NY, and I went to canton to see JT inshrined. Die hard since 1984, so I don’t think that judgement was fair.

If It's a financial matter...that's different and understandable.

I was referring to the fans who aren't fans when the team is struggling...you don't have to attend the games to be a fan.

Back
Top Bottom