Should I Go Monday Night? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should I Go Monday Night?

Would you go to game Monday?

• Yes

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • NO

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
Just make sure to drink yourself into a complete stupor before going. This way you won't remember the embarrassment that is the Dolphins. Hopefully, if you are lucky, you will pass out early first quarter while trying to hit on a Panther cheerleader. Hit your head on the pavement and wake up early Tuesday morning and not remember a thing. Ahhh, one could only dream
I have been sober 5 years, so not in the cards for me. The Dolphins are always the biggest threat to my sobriety.

i think we have a better chance to win than most. i would go....

I was at the jets game, too. We had a blast partying at the tailgate. The game itself was terrible.
The experience of a live game with a bunch of Miami fans was worth it.
Yes, of course, winning would have made it even better.

I'd go to the game if I were you.
Who knows, you might witness a miracle and be able to tell stories about it! :)

That’s pretty judgemental... it’s still going to cost me about $250 for my fiancé and me. The only reason it’s a question is we went to the jet game and that was so painfull, and paying a few hundred for that kind of hell sucked. This will be my 5th Dolphin game in 2 years(if I go,) and I live in upstate NY, and I went to canton to see JT inshrined. Die hard since 1984, so I don’t think that judgement was fair.

Go. I went to Pittsburgh playoff game last year knowing it would be a loss. Had never been to Steeler game, check. Had never been to Dolphin playoff game, check. And your weather is a lot better. Lol
My god that was f'ing cold. I don't think my nuts dropped back down for two days after.

I am shocked at the amount of "fans" that would question other fans simply because they are tired of being blown out in national TV spots. I saw the 40-0 debacle in Baltimore and no part of the game was exciting, apart from opening kickoff. Fans are tired of a mediocre to terrible product, and that includes "national spotlight" games where we are not competitive.

You get to go see the Phins every 8 years at that stadium...skip it...wait another 8 years. Are you kidding, of course you go!

If you go hopefully you will be with other Fin fans. I have gone to a few games there since I live in NC and if you are rooting for the away team you are treated like an enemy combatant... Not fun..

I was in ATL for the falcons game. I decided not to go I didn't want to fight the other fans and get all upset. Me and my wife went to a bar on the same block as the stadium. An old man gave me and my wife 2 tickets for free. We had a great time.

Moral of the story any thing can happen "any given Sunday" .. just be mentally prepared to lose lol

I'll be there tonight and can't wait! Been to a few Fin games at BOA and never had a bad experience. Actually the last one I went to there the Fin Fans showed up in mass and were making more noise than the Panther fans. Hope it will at least be a close game...

I’m a bitter fan who already has kind of given up on the year. Would I go? No. Should you? If it’s affordable yeah. You could always leave early if it’s out of hand.
Pretty much my thoughts as well.

I for one, can't begin to describe the profound sadness, disappointment and fugue that linger while having to inch my way out of the parking lot scrum at what's now the Hard Rock and onto the Turnpike. It's even progressively worse when we've had victory well in our sights only to have the Fins revert to last minute form, like that GreenBay game thanks to The Meatball's time management. Don't want to go for drinks, don't want to hang out, just wanted to get home to a dark room and veg as fast as possible. It's never fun, but it's actually torture when you need to flee the scene of the crime as quickly as possible. But that's just me.

I for one, can't begin to describe the profound sadness, disappointment and fugue that linger while having to inch my way out of the parking lot scrum at what's now the Hard Rock and onto the Turnpike. It's even progressively worse when we've had victory well in our sights only to have the Fins revert to last minute form, like that GreenBay game thanks to The Meatball's time management. Don't want to go for drinks, don't want to hang out, just wanted to get home to a dark room and veg as fast as possible. It's never fun, but it's actually torture when you need to flee the scene of the crime as quickly as possible. But that's just me.

Philbin was the jackass that called timeout as Green Bay was in a panic.

Back
Top Bottom