Should I Go Monday Night? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should I Go Monday Night?

Would you go to game Monday?

• Yes

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • NO

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
I am 15 minutes from Bank of America stadium on vacation, and ticket prices are not to high. My diliema is being miserable if we get killed, as we are 9.5 underdogs. Would you guys go or watch on tv?

It would be nice to have Jesus on our side. :)

Hell yeah go to the game! I’ll be getting there around 4 to set up and start tailgating. Message me if you’re going and want to get in the same area.

I think its just as much a referendum on the state of the NFL...

The quality of games has been pure garbage this season and when Rogers went down it it just meant another unwatchable product (Packers) put up for display.

I tell you one thing...It REALLY shows the work of a top tier QB in this league. GB went from a contender to trash on one play so leads one to believe Mia could possibly go from trash to contender with the addition of one top QB.

Having said that...Neither team will showcase a top QB on Monday night so why brave those awful & highly intoxicated Carolina fans (Cold weather)while dropping hard earned $$$ in their stadium?

Agreed in part, but this is a fan site. If any group of people would overlook shitty product for some team success, it would be the posters here.

I say no to the stadium, yes to a sports bar.

Hate waiting to watch Miami on Monday. I will say as much as I hate New England I do enjoy watching them execute nearly flawlessly on offense. I wish Miami will some day be like that where silly mistakes and low IQ isn’t the norm.

I wouldn't. The product they put on the field doesn't deserve what's in my wallet. Maybe I'd go if they paid me to go.... maybe..

That incident was Panther on Panther crime, as the old man was a fan too, but was telling the guy to sit down over and over again.
I so wish I was put in that situation, or saw some punk hit an older guy. Game over! And I don't mean on the football field.

Update: am now going to the game. Section 518. See you gents there!

Any out of towners looking for good food before/after the game go to Valhalla restaraunt. It’s 5 min from the stadium and one of my favorite places in Charlotte

I was at that game too... it was fun for a while after Stills scored the long td. Unfortunately I was humbled for the rest of the game.

But yeah I'd go just for the experience, love live games and mixing it up with rival fans!
I was there too. The Stills TD has me excited and their fans were quiet. After that it was miserable. Had a guy in Marino jersey that was pretty exuberate after Stills scored by he end of the game he was asleep. All the dolphins fans left early. I was heckled all night in my dolphins gear. Let’s just say i would not go to a bengals game in steelers or ravens attire.

Just make sure to drink yourself into a complete stupor before going. This way you won't remember the embarrassment that is the Dolphins. Hopefully, if you are lucky, you will pass out early first quarter while trying to hit on a Panther cheerleader. Hit your head on the pavement and wake up early Tuesday morning and not remember a thing. Ahhh, one could only dream

I just got tickets to the Dolphan take over tailgate at Draught.

There ya go! All you can drink beer and all you can eat BBQ!! Now we're talking. Have fun, be safe!!

I'd go just to see Ajayi, oh wait, no Ajayi. Go to the game, it will be a great game. Miami's bringing something tonight, just not sure if it gets them a win. I'm almost sure that they will cover the plus 9.5-10 point spread. I think they might hang around and steal one late.

I'm about 45 mins away, went to the last game on thusday night when ricky ran all over their butts. think that's the last time I went to a game at panthers stadium. Drunks and fighting every where. when we left the game the fog was so bad at that time of night you could barely see 10 feet in front of you driving home after midnight. I USED to pull for the panthers as a secondary team, and heres the advice I can give you, back in the days if we couldn't find good prices from the scalpers, we just hit up the uptown caberet. The girls wouldn't overly bother you if they knew your main focus was on the game. Of course we'd always have one Al Bundy in the group "hooter hooters yum yum yum, hooters hooters on a girl that's dumb"

But to the question, if you're young and don't have family with you (I was with my dad and my grandpa to experience all the commotion) and the BS you are gonna have to tolerate don't bother you then go for it. If you're in an apartment and just want to get out, I say hit up a strip club and watch the game, probably good beer specials, but since ive been married 2 years and 3 months now, its been about 2 years 3 months and 1 day since ive been allowed to step foot in one

Update: am now going to the game. Section 518. See you gents there!

Any out of towners looking for good food before/after the game go to Valhalla restaraunt. It’s 5 min from the stadium and one of my favorite places in Charlotte
Check in with us tomorrow to say if it was worth it and by all means stay on the ready because those Carolina fans are some the most obnoxious (and dangerous) in the USA

Back
Top Bottom