Should Steve Nash win the NBA MVP for the third straight year??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Steve Nash win the NBA MVP for the third straight year???

Should Steve Nash win the NBA's MVP award for the third straight year?

• Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Should Steve Nash win the NBA's MVP award for the third straight year? That question has been controversial for the last few months and i personally dont believe he should win it. Im not seeing hes not a great player but you cant put himon the same level as mihcael and Magic. He already has two, lets change it now. It seems like their giving it to him because they have no one else to give it to. I hope gilbert or Lebron or someone else is able to win it. I personally just dont think the Steve Nash is good enough to be called three time league MVP.

The Suns are a completely different team when he's on the floor. Without him, they're a mess.

Doesn't mean he's the MVP or he deserved the first two, but the man is money.

No offense, but dumb thread.

We're not even at the All-Star point yet. Anything can happen.

But, honestly speaking, he shouldn't of won it the last 2 years.

2005 - Shaq
2006 - Kobe or LeBron

No offense, but dumb thread.

We're not even at the All-Star point yet. Anything can happen.

But, honestly speaking, he shouldn't of won it the last 2 years.

2005 - Shaq
2006 - Kobe or LeBron
i started this thread because i was talking about it to some people i know and there were mixed feelings so want to see what reasons people say that they do or dont want him to win it again.

Oh, because the poll says "should" he, not if we "want" him to.

It's waaaaay too early to say whether or not he should win it........

I dont think he shouldnt get it simply because he isnt MJ or Magic. His legacy compared to other greats has nothing to do with whether he is the MVP of the league this year. And as King said, it's way too early

No, he shouldnt...

Because he shouldnt have won it over Shaq 2 years ago...

However, he was deserving last year, and deserving this year. But he hasnt been a lock either of the years hes won it... and because of that I think they should give it to someone else... instead of giving it to him for a 3rd time when he barely won the last 2...

Yes, he deserved the first two and right now he should be league MVP. It doesn't matter who the other 3-time MVP's are.

He so deserved it the past two years. He lifted a pathetic team and was closing in 70 wins in his first season, and in his 2nd season he takes his team to the Conference championship without his co-star, Amare Stoudemire.

Last year I could have understood the case to give it to a few others, I do think he deserved it though...This year, I cant see anyone who is even in the same ballpark as him right now...

Back
Top Bottom