Should The Fins Give Up Their Entire Draft To Cleveland To Move Up To #1?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should The Fins Give Up Their Entire Draft To Cleveland To Move Up To #1??

I doubt the Dolphins 1st, 2nd, 3rd, two 4ths, 6th and 7th would be enough to get the number one overall pick. Would have to trade entire 2018 picks and 2019 1st. And still have a good chance of drafting a qb that's not better than the one you already have.
How about if we throw in Tanne so at least we can be somewhat assured that he'll be better than any other qbs we have on the roster?

No but if either Allen or Darnold end up being a hall of farmer it actually wouldn't be all that bad considering half of our draft picks end up being bust and the other half are usually overrated.

God....I can't wait till the draft.

49 hours and 24 minutes for the start of the draft. Can't wait so the none sense will stop

If you want to give Landry a boost sure. Load them up and bury the fins.

Holy **** what a good idea!

But only if they draft Florida kicker Eddy Pineiro first overall.

In response to the massive facepalming performed across the nation, the Dolphins should then immediately announce that they are seceding from the NFL and reforming as a professional water polo team.

Good frickin idea. I applaud this.

Is this mic on ... testing, testing, one, two, three .... ok good ................ NO! .......... /micdrop

I am from the school of belief that...until you find a QB the rest is fairly meaningless.

I like Tannehill...not convinced he is a champion.

Back
Top Bottom