Should The Fins Give Up Their Entire Draft To Cleveland To Move Up To #1?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should The Fins Give Up Their Entire Draft To Cleveland To Move Up To #1??

Well you can be assured that you will hear an unsexy boring pick being called like Vea, hope you are satisfied with that pick then because if you don't make a splash then the Fins will have scraps to choose from here at 11.

As if I (as a 41 year Dolphins fan) needed an excuse to drink.

The team makes me drink.

Now the fans are too. Jesus wept.

No way that happens. But if it did, the only guy (QB) I would want, would be Darnold.

Well you can be assured that you will hear an unsexy boring pick being called like Vea, hope you are satisfied with that pick then because if you don't make a splash then the Fins will have scraps to choose from here at 11.

There will be a lot a talented players still available at 11. Plus the Dolphins will still have all their other picks to add more players. If they move up to 1 they won't have any other picks in 2018 and most likely would lose at least their 1st round pick in 2019. Probably even more picks.

The Dolphins need starters at LB, TE, FS, and K plus more depth at RB, DT, QB and maybe CB. Next year they will need young guys to eventually step in at OG and DE.

Chances are Cleveland will still be able to land a QB at #4 that they covet and load up on other areas. This will guarantee that the Fins land the QB that they covet, if they covet a QB at all. Yes they will still be deficient in other areas which they can address in the next subsequent drafts, which should be good picks.

Totally hypothetical scenario..................................

That's why NFL teams don't hire professional amateurs of XBOX and Playstation. Don't even make sense on madden.

Remember folks this was a totally off the wall hypothetical situation. I was not proposing that the Dolphins do this at all!!!!! Nobody put it out there so I did.

Back
Top Bottom