Should we draft Zach Wilson at #3 if we could flip Tua for a mid first rounder ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we draft Zach Wilson at #3 if we could flip Tua for a mid first rounder ?

Seems kind of random, but I would consider it.

Not sure why another team would do it though.

First of all, if the jests want him, it's moot anyway.

If the Jets pass on him then I think a trade goes down between Miami and Philadelphia. Dolphins aren't giving up on Tua

Why dont we draft him and keep Tua? And the same with Justin Fields? Why the **** would having 2 potential franchise QB's, when you are not sure about the one you have already, be a bad thing? Specially during the age of Covid. Look what getting a 2nd QB did for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers? Why cant we bring in a rookie to give Tua competition instead of a guy like Trubisky or Marriota? If we have issues with the QB's, we need to get it fixed. If the front office is sure Tua is the guy 100%, then you double down and put the weapons around him.

I just dont know what the front office thinks. I personally think they are not sold on Tua and are cutting guys so they make a move for Watson. I personally think we cant go wrong doing either thing.

Back
Top Bottom