Should we draft Zach Wilson at #3 if we could flip Tua for a mid first rounder ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we draft Zach Wilson at #3 if we could flip Tua for a mid first rounder ?

Why dont we draft him and keep Tua? And the same with Justin Fields? Why the **** would having 2 potential franchise QB's, when you are not sure about the one you have already, be a bad thing? Specially during the age of Covid. Look what getting a 2nd QB did for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers? Why cant we bring in a rookie to give Tua competition instead of a guy like Trubisky or Marriota? If we have issues with the QB's, we need to get it fixed. If the front office is sure Tua is the guy 100%, then you double down and put the weapons around him.

I just dont know what the front office thinks. I personally think they are not sold on Tua and are cutting guys so they make a move for Watson. I personally think we cant go wrong doing either thing.
I agree.
I think they are not sold on Tua.
I think they want Watson.
I am not sold on Tua either, but if the FO is not, I would rather draft a QB at 3 than trade the farm for Watson.

People gonna be real disappointed when Wilson ain in the league in 3 years

3 seems a bit too early, someone would take a flyer on him unless he is the wo9rst QB of all time. I give him 6 years is he busts and is taken by the Jets at #2. That said, the kid looks like he can play. Cant be worse than Jake Osweiler or john Beck.

Always look for upgrades. I’m not sure Wilson is or is not but if I grade any QB higher than Tua I’m drafting that QB.

Should probably trade our 2 firsts and 2 seconds to move up to 1 to take Wilson.

Absolutely not. Wilson played against a very soft schedule last year and half the QB’s in college could have put up similar stats with the BYU offense against the high school schedule they played against.

I was thinking Wilson would be a nice backup QB for an NFL team.

He’s not getting past 2. Some have him higher than Lawerence
Its insane. It really is. He tore about one of the worst defenses ive ever seen in ucf and suddenly some think he is better than lawrence who has beaten teams loaded with nfl prospects even as a true freshman.

No man that's a hard pass. Then I read he's been working closely with John Beck.

Back
Top Bottom