Should we draft Zach Wilson at #3 if we could flip Tua for a mid first rounder ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we draft Zach Wilson at #3 if we could flip Tua for a mid first rounder ?

Why did I click into this thread and why did I even bother to write this post. I am really stupid sometimes !!

I don't think he's a troll.

I've seen more ludicrous suggestions around here....lol
Talk about a perspective alignment. Nah I didn't think so, but it seems many here associate posts like this as troll posts. Just his opinion at the end of the day but you know what they say about opinions.

Jets will take Wilson can't do it

This is the best thing about being an Ozzy fan. No need to think about it. Just just play the CH and bang your head knowing it doesn't get better than that.

Talk about a perspective alignment. Nah I didn't think so, but it seems many here associate posts like this as troll posts. Just his opinion at the end of the day but you know what they say about opinions.
yes they should not come here if they dont want them :)

If Tua isn't our QB, then it will be Watson.

Zero reason to explore any other possibilities.
this. i dont want to make the trade for watson, and these are the only possible situations in my mind. Its tua, or you trade for watson. I think the smart move is stick with your guy and build around him

If you draft a QB at 3, you absolutely keep Tua. There's absolutely no upside to trading Tua to replcae him with another rookie QB. You do this for 2 reasons... 1) QB is the only real value at #3 and 2) you migigate risk by having two possible future elite QBs on your roster instead of 1. You raise your floor but dont really increase upside either.

The only sense I could make out of a move like OP's proposing is Grier extending his life expectancy by a year. There's aboslutely no other reason to do this...

If you draft a QB at 3, you absolutely keep Tua. There's absolutely no upside to trading Tua to replcae him with another rookie QB. You do this for 2 reasons... 1) QB is the only real value at #3 and 2) you migigate risk by having two possible future elite QBs on your roster instead of 1. You raise your floor but dont really increase upside either.

The only sense I could make out of a move like OP's proposing is Grier extending his life expectancy by a year. There's aboslutely no other reason to do this...
You live and die by the sword. You pick that guy up, you invest in that guy. If the investment fails then your failure to pick, and develop that investment is also a failure. That is what gets people fired at the end of the day.

3 seems a bit too early, someone would take a flyer on him unless he is the wo9rst QB of all time. I give him 6 years is he busts and is taken by the Jets at #2. That said, the kid looks like he can play. Cant be worse than Jake Osweiler or john Beck.
This draft is going to be a QB disaster. All these teams are overvaluing these QBs. I wouldn’t touch a single QB not named Lawrence. Wilson and Fields are 100% busts imo. OSU QBs in the NFL speaks volumes of how they’ve faired. Wilson was in a pass happy BYU Offense with zero Competition. These guys are backups at best. I hope and prey the Jets take one of the two. Sam Darnold will have a better career than these guys.

This thread is so bad that I refuse to post anything in it.

Back
Top Bottom