Should we go for Eli? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we go for Eli?

unless we trade up, which we probably wont, they will pick him. unless they think they have a future in that tuisopatoso guy or whatever his name is that they have.

Oh ya definitely. I am not arguing that. Just he won't be the first WR taken or the second in my opinion that's all.

Eli?

Eli manning will be the best QB in the NFL in a couple of years. I have been an Ole Miss fan my whole life. I have watched Eli since his sophmore year. Whatever team Eli ends up with, I will like just because he is there. I will be DAMNED if he goes to *** *** fish. My cowboys need to get him. He will end up goin to the chargers probably anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Eli?

Originally posted by FiShHaTeR
Eli manning will be the best QB in the NFL in a couple of years. I have been an Ole Miss fan my whole life. I have watched Eli since his sophmore year. Whatever team Eli ends up with, I will like just because he is there. I will be DAMNED if he goes to *** *** fish. My cowboys need to get him. He will end up goin to the chargers probably anyways.

You will be damned? You have control of where he goes? ;)

I know its not directly Eli related, since its about Rivers...but the more I see about him (including some video) I don't like him. He holds the ball WAY too low....fumble-prone. I'd like to think we want to get away from that after last year.

Re: Eli?

Originally posted by FiShHaTeR

I don't think Eli's going to the chargers. Raiders or Cardinals possibly. Eli ain't going to the Cowboys. They should get a new CB, cuz Chambers spanked Mario Edwards. I will be GLAD if Eli goes to the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom