Should we stop fans from jumping on the bandwagon? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we stop fans from jumping on the bandwagon?

PublixSubsRule

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I dont know. i just dont like people that jump in here and dont know anything and act like the biggest fans when they only like us cuz we are most likely gonna be good. this is a big concern to me i dont like band wagon fans... i know i only have like 70 some odd posts but my true fan runs blood deep i bleed aqua and orange i have been a fan for 17 years in other words all my life.
in order to try to impede or at least make these band wagon people obtain some info. abou us i say we instate a test u have to pass to become a member... NOTHING TO HARD JUST A MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST LIKE, WHO IS OUR O-LINE COACH?...WHAT IS THE NAME OF OUR STADIUM?...WHERE DID WE GET NICK SABAN FROM?
just stuff like that to impede these bandwagoners
and keep up the integrity of our fans

We should take over the world while we are at it :evil:

i dont really think a test is necessary to be a member of the site, yet i have the same feelings with bandwagoners... i mean, i HATE it when i see ppl rockin steelers jerseys when i know they arent even fans... and i absolutly cannot stand ppl wanted to jump on the fins wagon. but however you look at it, these same ppl will most likely jump off onto another team eventually.

Nobody should be stopped from being a fan, even it they are a bandwagon fan. Also, with the internet, a little test like that would be very easy to pass...

Well since the invetion of google I dont think many people would fail that test.

LMao thats a really good idea. but most of them will have all the time in the world to look it up in the internet.

Im new to this forum and one of my friends told me about it. Im a all miami Fan, Mostly the miami heat (even the years we had caron bulter and sucked, Even back to when the knicks made me sad for a week when they kicked us out of playoffs etc..) But i love the miami dolphins from my heart i still feel the same pain when they lose as when heat lose. Funny thing is i was born in new york the place most Miami sports fans hate. i have been a miami fan for 13 years.

If I need to be tested to prove I am a true fan and not just one of the band wagoners then so be it. I am up for it. I mean if I wasn't a true fan would I have painted my walls and ceilling of my room Aqua and orange a couple years back? :lol:

Sir, I realize you only have 80 something posts but we already have pretty strict requirements for joining and posting. The extensive background check revealed some unsavory history about my mom and quite frankly, I have no hard feelings about her jail time- she obviously deserved it. The full physical was somewhat invasive but my doctors say I'll be fine, and the weekly urine sample is really not a big deal once you get used to it. The DNA testing is a little much, IMO, but it's the cost of being a true fan.

You have complied with all this, haven't you? Mods, he has, right?

Don't assume . .

Don't assume that just because some are new to this site that they are bandwagon jumpers. From what I've seen and heard, that's not the case. Most of us are lifers and either just found the site or finally wanted to talk to other phins fans instead of the idiot local team supporters. I would expect more from true phin fans and a little more welcome from those who are lucky enough to live in/around Miami!

Back
Top Bottom