Shoulda gotten Romo instead of Feely | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shoulda gotten Romo instead of Feely

MarinoEqualsGod

The man, the myth, the legend
Reaction score
AJ Feely may or may not work out, that is still to be seen, but hopefully he does. But i would have rather traded for Tony Romo of Dallas, and it wouldn't of cost us a number 2 pick. He will be starting in this league someday, and be playing well. We should have gotten him now while the price for him is low.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
AJ Feely may or may not work out, that is still to be seen, but hopefully he does. But i would have rather traded for Tony Romo of Dallas, and it wouldn't of cost us a number 2 pick. He will be starting in this league someday, and be playing well. We should have gotten him now while the price for him is low.
Thanks for that OPINION. Now show us your PROOF.

MarinoEqualsGod said:

and your reasoning is? and you better not say because he's been impressive in camp and in pre season. Let's not forget who his coach is. Parcells made Ray Lucas look like a pro bowler.

Are you his agent or something??

All i have right now is my opinion. I don't have proof bc he's only in his second year, and hasn't played in a game yet...but when he gets his chance, then i'll have proof. By the way...did Spielmann have a lot of proof that AJ would be the next QB of this franchise when he gave up a number 2 and that huge contract to the "Unproven" Feeley

MarinoEqualsGod said:

Romo does have talent, and the Cowboys like him, but he wouldnt have been ready for a starting role here....Feely was the better pick IMO.

Does Romo have any real NFL game starts to even look at to make an OPINION of his talent?

wait......does Romo even have any preseason starts?

wait even more.............does Romo even get to start a drill in camp?

Romo is not as good as the 40 year old Testaverde. Nuff said.:D

I didn't say he was ready to start right now...he's only 23 years old. Parcells is more comfortable with Vinny right now anyways. But hopefully the old man will break down this season, and then we'll see Romo get the nod over Henson, and the rest will be history...and people will be starting the "Why didn't Rick get Romo" threads.:lol:

Randy Fasani looked like the savior of the Panthers during pre-season two years ago. And where is he now? Out of the league. Most pre-season performances, especially in the second half of games, mean next to nothing.

Back
Top Bottom