Shoulda gotten Romo instead of Feely | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shoulda gotten Romo instead of Feely

MarinoEqualsGod said:
AJ Feely may or may not work out, that is still to be seen, but hopefully he does. But i would have rather traded for Tony Romo of Dallas, and it wouldn't of cost us a number 2 pick. He will be starting in this league someday, and be playing well. We should have gotten him now while the price for him is low.

woulda shoulda coulda.... nothing like HINDSIGHT to bore everyone

cnc66 said:

Hindsight? I made this thread 3 years ago, before most people didn't even know who Romo was

MarinoEqualsGod said:
If you look at the original post, it was three years ago...the season we got A.J. Feeley, so yes, I knew Romo would be a decent qb in this league. He has all the tools, but most importantly, he has something you can't teach, and that's how to be cool under pressure, and how to be a clutch player.

I dont doubt what you were saying man. Just saying that it was a tough call for anyone to make.

As for Feeley, man that was a mistake from the beginning

cnc66 said:

how is it hindsight? He made this thread before Feeley even played a game with us. Read the thread before bashing people.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
AJ Feely may or may not work out, that is still to be seen, but hopefully he does. But i would have rather traded for Tony Romo of Dallas, and it wouldn't of cost us a number 2 pick. He will be starting in this league someday, and be playing well. We should have gotten him now while the price for him is low.

wow! good call man.
clear.gif

Yeah Romo is good now but would he have been good three years ago as a starter? I highly doubt it.

Good call that Romo would eventually be good but I think the result of our season would have been the same anyway

FinFan4Life814 said:
Romo does have talent, and the Cowboys like him, but he wouldnt have been ready for a starting role here....Feely was the better pick IMO.
:sidelol:

Rocky Raccoon said:
did you just say Ray Lucas was better than Feeley?? I don't know about that.

Yeah. I agree.

Sage > Feeley > Lucas > Garbage

Sorry but garbarge fumbles EVERY snap. And if it does manage to get the ball it get hit in the can (pun intended)

Rocky Raccoon said:
did you just say Ray Lucas was better than Feeley?? I don't know about that.

anything> AJ Feeley

A 2nd round pick for having a dolphin hold the record for INTs return for a touchdown.

romo forget that
we should of drafted Drew Brees

Back
Top Bottom