Shoulda gotten Romo instead of Feely | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shoulda gotten Romo instead of Feely

MarinoEqualsGod said:
I told everyone what the real deal was two years ago, and got flamed for it...well, now there IS proof. We shoulda got Romo when he was an unknown. Now he'll be the starter in Dallas for the next several years, and may even lead them to the promised land, a la Tom Brady when he came in for Bledsoe for the Pats.

Come on man Im not here to flame you but he has played ONE game

Alex44 said:

I know it's just one game, but people were flamin me because I was talkin him up when there was no proof in a regular season game. Well, now there is. People were talkin bout how their 8 year old son could play just as well as him. He will lead the cowboys to the playoffs this year, and might even win a game or two when they get there.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
I know it's just one game, but people were flamin me because I was talkin him up when there was no proof in a regular season game. Well, now there is. People were talkin bout how their 8 year old son could play just as well as him. He will lead the cowboys to the playoffs this year, and might even win a game or two when they get there.

Your right he might, but he also might play poorly the rest of the way.

I have nothing against him, and Im not trying to flame him or you or anyone, but I think I need more than one game until I can make a decision on whether or not a guy is the next great player

Well, I've seen 35+ games that he's played, and last night was no different than when he was tearing apart defenses in college.

Alex44 said:

Yeah, but the original thread said we should've gotten him instead of AJ Feeley. And even after only ONE game, he's right.

Romo's got way more promise and talent than Feeley. And I have a feeling that 3 years from now MarinoequalsGod will be looking like a Genius

Hey even a blind squirel finds a nut every now and then.

Here we go again. Should woulda coulda. As if anyone knew Romo would be good.

Sometimes you take a chance and you fail. Other times it works out. You can't have it both ways man

SpurzN703 said:
Here we go again. Should woulda coulda. As if anyone knew Romo would be good.

Sometimes you take a chance and you fail. Other times it works out. You can't have it both ways man

If you look at the original post, it was three years ago...the season we got A.J. Feeley, so yes, I knew Romo would be a decent qb in this league. He has all the tools, but most importantly, he has something you can't teach, and that's how to be cool under pressure, and how to be a clutch player.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
If you look at the original post, it was three years ago...the season we got A.J. Feeley, so yes, I knew Romo would be a decent qb in this league. He has all the tools, but most importantly, he has something you can't teach, and that's how to be cool under pressure, and how to be a clutch player.

I like Romo, hes looked really good but really the league is full of backups that looked good for half a season and then faded into oblivion. The books still out on Romo, Feeley however was a disaster without question. So if the question is Feeley or Romo Id certainly have to go with Romo.

Good call indeed. Someone give this guy Saban's number! We need a quarterback, fast. :tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom