Shout Out to Austin Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shout Out to Austin Jackson

Marino2.0

Club Member
Reaction score
Tua threw for 466 yards on 45 attempts and never got sacked while going up against Joey Bosa and Khalil Mack. That doesn’t happen without superlative OT play. Jackson has gotten a ton of crap on here: he just played the best game of his life.

Lamm was also very, very good.

Tua threw for 466 yards on 45 attempts and never got sacked while going up against Joey Bosa and Khalil Mack. That doesn’t happen without superlative OT play. Jackson has gotten a ton of crap on here: he just played the best game of his life.

Lamm was also very, very good.
The non stop bitching about the O Line has been just relentless... and wrong.

The non stop bitching about the O Line has been just relentless... and wrong.
We need more than one game to be wrong. But I freely admit zero sacks against Bosa and Mack is outstanding. Let’s see some of the grades that come out tomorrow. Let’s see some consistency.
I have written negative OL comments and would be thrilled to apologize.

Tua was clean all day, outside of trying to recover botched snaps.
I didn't get to watch the game yet on NFL+ Premium, but "botched snaps" suggests to me that they need a real Center. (Unless it was Tua fumbling a good snap.) Williams had bad snaps in every preseason game, so this would make four games in a row.

I didn't get to watch the game yet on NFL+ Premium, but "botched snaps" suggests to me that they need a real Center. (Unless it was Tua fumbling a good snap.) Williams had bad snaps in every preseason game, so this would make four games in a row.
ULUAVE: the answer.

I have not seen if that first fumble was Williams or Tua. Is there a final assessment of that yet?

Back
Top Bottom