Shout Out to Austin Jackson | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shout Out to Austin Jackson

Told y’all AJ would be fine. He was playing very well in camp last year up until the injury

The oline did a great job yesterday. Even though there were 13 pressures I only really saw one truly bad play when Lamm was blown to bits by a Bosa Bull rush.

Tua played a major part in the success with elite pocket movement and getting the ball out quickly.

Obviously we all want AJ to ball out this year, the downside to that is he will need a new contract afterwards.
One of the hopes is that a draft pick will contribute immediately and give us multiple productive years on the rookie contract.
When they don’t contribute the first few years it is a bit of an economic loss.
Likely this happens to all teams. I bet Dallas was glad to get rid of Joseph, I forget where Wynnplayed but wasn’t he a first round pick who did not pan out as hoped?

I'm not sure about the first one, but the one that resulted in a fumble was definitely on Tua. Too many here won't agree.
I saw it and would agree. I think Tua would agree as well, as he was shown talking with Williams on the sideline....most likely telling him it was his bad, not Williams. Which to me also shows great leadership!

Oline did their job very well today and Tua was good in the pocket and was getting rid of the ball quickly. Hope we keep this up!

I guess you still prefer to call teams the St Louis Rams, the Baltimore Colts, the Chicago Cardinals and maybe going back to the really good old days of yesteryear with the Dayton Triangles in the 1920's.
Well, I do remember that the Rams were in LA, went to St. Louis, and then back to LA. And I barely remember the Baltimore Colts, but I'm more familiar with the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC East and the Phoenix (not Chicago) Cardinals. I may be old, but I'm not that old! :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom