Shout Out to Austin Jackson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shout Out to Austin Jackson

The last QB who played for San Diego was Philip Rivers. The Chargers left San Diego and relocated to Los Angeles in 2017.
Personally, I'm sick of all this moving around. It used to be rare, but now it's a common occurrence. As far as I'm concerned, it's the San Diego Chargers and the Oakland Raiders... and that's the way it's going to stay (in my head)!

I thought he'd be working at Home depot by now but he really showed he does belong in the NFL and as a starter as well.

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

We need more than one game to be wrong. But I freely admit zero sacks against Bosa and Mack is outstanding. Let’s see some of the grades that come out tomorrow. Let’s see some consistency.
I have written negative OL comments and would be thrilled to apologize.
You were RONG before the game which we won, and you continue to be Rong after the game.

I didn't get to watch the game yet on NFL+ Premium, but "botched snaps" suggests to me that they need a real Center. (Unless it was Tua fumbling a good snap.) Williams had bad snaps in every preseason game, so this would make four games in a row.
Id be happy if Williams and Tua put in a lot more one on one time together (Im not trying to summon you @circumstances !!)

Really, the Center-QB exchange needs to be consistent and flawless going forward.

As Brady says "It all starts with the perfect snap."

If Tua is spending time with his receivers, williams needs to be there to snap the ball. If Tua is putting on a condom to make love to his wife, Williams needs to be there to slip it on for him.

Get on the same page!

We need more than one game to be wrong. But I freely admit zero sacks against Bosa and Mack is outstanding. Let’s see some of the grades that come out tomorrow. Let’s see some consistency.
I have written negative OL comments and would be thrilled to apologize.
I posted those two players stats against Miami prior to this game. It was a combined .5 sacks.

People epically blowing them out of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom