Shout Out To Tannehill's Toughness | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shout Out To Tannehill's Toughness

tannehill is the opposite of a guy like devante parker, tannehill would play thru any injury he could because hes a competitor.

i honestly cant think of a qb who was hit as often and hit as hard as tannehill has been his entire career, i can only think of david carr and i dont even think he took this kind of abuse.

24 drop backs and he was sacked 5 times. And somehow only ends up with 5 incompletions, and logs 3 TDs. The kid is as tough as they come.
Say that ish again!!! x1000!!!

RT played like a boss back there! Oh oh oh and this counts as ANOTHER COME FROM BEHIND 4Th QUARTER WIN!!

He has been tough his entire career, playing behind historically bad O-Lines....especially after injuries to key players on the OL that have HAPPENED EVERY YEAR he has been here. Those who lack football IQ (a lot of them on here) say this is an excuse and it cracks me up. Stick to Madden rookie mode man! He is not an all pro but is a very good QB who wins the VAST MAJORITY of his games when his OL plays above pathetic!

Just before the final TD, I was thinking Stills really let his team down, not just the give up before the 1st down, but the dropped 3rd down pass the next series in the 4th.

Like him or not, you have to admire the guys toughness and willingness to gut it out. He is getting pummeled back there and keeps coming back for more!

Well done Ryan.....well done.

Our best QB since Fiedler, may not be all pro Superbowl Champion but he gives it 100% of all he's got. Tough as ****! Dude is a warrior... nough respect!

Go Fins!!!

We all know he can struggle with pressure, but everytime I see Tannehill set to throw downfield I expect something good to happen because it usually does. I don't want to get rid of this for a Flacco, Dalton level re-tread when we know we haven't had good enough line play.

tannehill is the opposite of a guy like devante parker, tannehill would play thru any injury he could because hes a competitor.

i honestly cant think of a qb who was hit as often and hit as hard as tannehill has been his entire career, i can only think of david carr and i dont even think he took this kind of abuse.

Watching the miracle play, Parker got rid of the ball as fast as he could - in this case it worked out because there was no way "Ted Ginn Jr. the 3rd" was going anywhere with the ball so close to the sideline.

Parker needs to be replaced next year or sooner, if possible.

Our best QB since Fiedler, may not be all pro Superbowl Champion but he gives it 100% of all he's got. Tough as ****! Dude is a warrior... nough respect!

Go Fins!!!

Am I reading this wrong? You’re putting Fiedler over Tannehill? Too happy to pick a fight about it. Maybe we revisit it after a loss. (Which wont be until next year)

RT has always been tough. It was great to see him get the win after yet another gritty performance. Sadly, it also shows how poor the OL has been over the length of his career. The line was nearly average today, and you could clearly see what RT is capable of with a little time. If he had the kind of time Brady has to throw, his career would have been vastly different here. What could have been....

Back
Top Bottom