Shout out to the Offensive Line | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shout out to the Offensive Line

I ABSOLUTELY am going OT in the first next year... 100%.
Jackson may be going and Armstead has, at most, one more year in Miami.
Unless the Tackle pool is just vaporized before our selection, I take the best remaining guy (left or right, it doesn't matter).
I'd probably take a DT next... but an OT first... and I wouldn't be afraid to take a second Offensive Lineman either...

We have quite a few good backup types, but I'm always going to look for a star lineman in the NFL-- especially when I have a smallish, fragile QB. I'm gonna build a wall.
I agree 100%. The OT class of the 2024 draft is absolutely loaded. So is the DT class. And we all know that's probably Miami biggest needs, due to potential F/A defections.

I've never been to Cincinnati

If you get to Cincinnati, try the chili they have there in special "fast food" restaurants.

Cincinnati chili's do not use a lot of hot spices but use much more flavorful spices. It is served on spaghetti and is more like a "meat sauce". It tastes pretty good and isn't too expensive. It is also served on hot dogs, or even by itself.

They are overstating his performance. He has turned in a starting grade performance (up from replacement level). He makes 5 or so splash plays a game, so he may be an average starting caliber RT. That is a huge improvement. I struggle to imagine he is an above average starting RT. Pro Bowl season is ludicrous.
Home town sports radio!!

Back
Top Bottom