Shoutout to Adam Shaheen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shoutout to Adam Shaheen

You make the call, all no names who got the job done
Ok I’ll go w my first instinct. Rose did have sweet hands. I remember his over the shoulder all out dive deep catch in the ‘82 playoffs against NE. Full extension, caught it on his fingertips.

Having Smythe and Shaheen get touches and TDs means defenses have no idea what Miami will do from any personnel grouping. That's very good.

Shaheen's trade was for a guaranteed 7th rounder that could become a 6th if certain conditions were met.

But what are the conditions?

I'm assuming he's meeting them and don't care. Enjoy your 6th rounder.

Posted this in VIP to revisit this deal that has turned out well for us thus far.

Nothing flashy but he gets the job done. 2 TDs on the season and came close to another yesterday when I believe he was tackled on the 3. Stepping up with the focus of defenses being Gesicki. This is one of those role players you need. Not a star but makes plays when needed. 6th round trade I think? Worth it
its almost what new england has with kronk and hernandez

Lol i was talking about that the other day. Their reaction was like ours when we got something for Charles Harris. His issue was mainly his health though. Hopefully trainers/staff are working with him to improve this area.
I just looked and Charles Harris actually has 2 sacks for the falcons this year. Wish the guy the best; it clearly wasn’t working here.

Still waiting for Gesicki to do a between the legs dunk on the goalpost after scoring...

Back
Top Bottom