Shula name coming down from Miami Lakes hotel and restaurant | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shula name coming down from Miami Lakes hotel and restaurant

I have played the course at least 100 times and played the par 3 course back in the day. Unfortunately the arthritis in my back and right knee has prevented me from playing golf for over a year. Golf has always been my second favorite sport behind football and not being able to play after playing since age 10, sucks.

That does really suck. I feel for you. Never big into golfing but I used to enjoy going out with my Grandfather (RIP) to the local par 3 as a kid.

I have played the course at least 100 times and played the par 3 course back in the day. Unfortunately the arthritis in my back and right knee has prevented me from playing golf for over a year. Golf has always been my second favorite sport behind football and not being able to play after playing since age 10, sucks.
can't fathom not being able to play golf. makes me borderline depressed just thinking about it...

Sorry to hear that brother. I have health problems as well but still manage 9 holes just about every week weather permitting. It's something at least but playing 18 holes now would be a struggle for me.

Getting old suks

I ate twice years ago at the Shula's steakhouse in Palm Beach Gardens FL. Even with a $100 gift certificate won golfing, it was still over $250 for me and the wife. Great food, but everything was ala carte. Shame that it is ending in Miami.

can't fathom not being able to play golf. makes me borderline depressed just thinking about it...
It hasn’t been easy. My wife and I have traveled to Hawaii every year since I retired in 2005 and spend a month there. We haven’t gone in two years because of the virus but thinking of going there and not being able to play golf is really depressing because I usually play 10-12 times when we go there.

At least in South Florida I have played the various courses thousands of times over last 60 years but I never thought that those days would end until I was six feet under. I keep trying different procedures to get rid of the back pain but so far nothing has worked.
As Fishfanmiami stated, getting old sucks.

It hasn’t been easy. My wife and I have traveled to Hawaii every year since I retired in 2005 and spend a month there. We haven’t gone in two years because of the virus but thinking of going there and not being able to play golf is really depressing because I usually play 10-12 times when we go there.

At least in South Florida I have played the various courses thousands of times over last 60 years but I never thought that those days would end until I was six feet under. I keep trying different procedures to get rid of the back pain but so far nothing has worked.
As Fishfanmiami stated, getting old sucks.

Speaking of golf and Hawaii, you watching the sentry championship? Ever golf at kapalua resort?

Back
Top Bottom