Shulters has productive visit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shulters has productive visit

Show Me Your TDs

My head's on Fire!
Reaction score
PER KFFL.COM

Dolphins | Schulters has Productive Visit
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:03:02 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports free agent S Lance Schulters (Titans) had a productive visit with the Miami Dolphins Friday, June 24. "He was impressed with what the Dolphins are planning to do on defense," agent Brian Levy said.

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
You should be impressed.Get on board and join your future success,

XxFiN FaNxX

Phish Phan In Philly
Reaction score
he would be a great pick up...he would anchor that secondary...hes a force back there...he relates a lot to rodney harrison in a way

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Who wouldn't be impressed with what Nick Saban is going to do??

Lance, Come aboard!

jesusfreak26

Holy Fin
Reaction score
Yes that would be an awesome pick up. He would be another awesome addition to and already awesome D.

fishfan34

2008 AFC EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
Reaction score
Who wouldn't be impressed? I wish I had a quarter for every free agent that's come in and "been impressed" with what the Dolphins and Saban are planning to do defensively. Then I could get season tickets. lol

Show Me Your TDs

My head's on Fire!
Reaction score
Did you guys also notice this posted on
KFFL.COM

Dolphins | Wright Visits
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:03:24 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports USC DT Manuel Wright visited with the Miami Dolphins Friday, June 24. He entered in the NFL's supplemental draft July 14.

Show Me Your TDs

My head's on Fire!
Reaction score
fishfan34 said:
Who wouldn't be impressed? I wish I had a quarter for every free agent that's come in and "been impressed" with what the Dolphins and Saban are planning to do defensively. Then I could get season tickets. lol

Yeah I'm hoping we sign Shulters and eventually do away with Tillman. Just not impressed with him. I think Bell could be a better backup and replacement.

Bjorn

Go Giants
Reaction score
everardteach said:
Did you guys also notice this posted on
KFFL.COM

Dolphins | Wright Visits
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:03:24 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports USC DT Manuel Wright visited with the Miami Dolphins Friday, June 24. He entered in the NFL's supplemental draft July 14.

Yeah i think everyone here knew that. I hope we are able to get him but I hope saban doesn't forfeit a 2nd for him.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
everardteach said:
Yeah I'm hoping we sign Shulters and eventually do away with Tillman. Just not impressed with him. I think Bell could be a better backup and replacement.

...Kind of agree, there.

Allthough I have somewhat of a hope for Tillman, I think Yeremiah Bell has more potential.

I'd LOVE to see our free safety depth chart read: 1. Lance Schulters, 2. Yeremiah Bell.

Show Me Your TDs

My head's on Fire!
Reaction score
b_hjelmeland123 said:
Yeah i think everyone here knew that. I hope we are able to get him but I hope saban doesn't forfeit a 2nd for him.

Yeah I know it had been posted several times but it was actually confirmed on KFFL that he was there but no info. I hope to hear something about soon. This is like the draft all over again.

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
Of course he is going to be impressed, he wants a job, he'll be impressed with any team that might sign him. The question is were we impressed with him?

Top Bottom