SI on Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI on Miami

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Yeah I do..Name one position you guys are better at than us?
quarterback

Last edited by a moderator:
GoBill,

That's why we have L. Henry...future project..and you know Miami won't overspend to win today..so they always have a future..you don't go that many years without a losing season without planning a little for the future..ie..Seth Mckinney....whitney, Wade...Mcmicheals, CC..E. Moore..Freeman, ...I'm point is usually a first round pick should be an immediate impact guy...like us, we tried to get to 1st round to get a LT..couldn't get him, then we went to plan b..Looking at our team..a LT was a need and a immediate impact person..If we had drafted McGhee with Ricky just running what he ran, what a waste...plus Henry is young, this is not like you had a guy on his way down...you're right..because you do have another pro bowler at rb..you make my point even more so..If McGahee comes back from knee surgury..how wil he be a top back in the league sitting on the bench?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Yeah I do..Name one position you guys are better at than us?

69 :lol:

The last time you made a prediction about the fins, you jinxed them by saying they will go undefeated. They didn't even make the playoffs. I just wanted you to come out and jinx them again. :lol:

Originally posted by gobillsgo
You people crack me up. You all want to berate Buffalo's front office for spending a first-rounder on what would have otherwise been a top 3 pick, but then turn right around and say that 2 #1's for Ricky (who was anything but a game-breaker in NO) was well-justified. I guess hindsight truly is 20/20.

FYI, Thurman Thomas had similar questions about his knee coming out of college, but the Bills didn't have to give up 2 first-rounders for him. They picked him with their own second round pick. That pick sure sucked too!!!

While he WAS a great pick, you didn't answer the question...would he have been worth 2 1sts?

If McGahee comes back to full strength, we'll trade the lesser of the two backs to some dumb-ass team who's willing to give up let's say...two first round picks for him. Now where could we find a team that's so very willing to give up the future like that?

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

While he WAS a great pick, you didn't answer the question...would he have been worth 2 1sts?
I guess it really depends on who's making those 2 first round picks and where they are. Personally, I'd rather give up nothing and draft a back like Henry in the second. If you want a yes/no answer on Thurman, I'd say yes, he'd be worth it. So far, Ricky may be worth it as well, but you never know what's gonna happen. How does the Ricky Williams trade look if he blow's out his knee this year and never steps on the field again? (not that I would wish that on anyone)

peyton manning and ricky williams in the same backfield, with norv turner calling the plays, and 6 defensive pro-bowlers to make the lead stand?...LOL, that should be illegal

Back
Top Bottom