3. Ahman Green
4. Shaun Alexander
5. Jamal Lewis
6. Deuce
7. Fred Taylor
8. Portis
9. RW
10. Tiki

Agree LT is best. I would put RW ahead of Alexander, Deuce and Taylor at least. Also over Portis. We'll see how well he does without the magical Denver O-line. Nobody is showing Ricky any love. Hopefully, he reads this stuff and it will light a fire under him.

P.S. How do you post a link?

Put him ahead of Alexander, Taylor and maybe Portis. I don't think that Jamal Lewis is that great either even though he had an amazing season last year. Ricky will do much but better than Lewis this season.

I saw that article and I think that DW giving him all those carries last year hurt him somewhat. They pretty much did all the rankings by stats and Ricky's would be better esp (yards/carry) if DW would have spelled him with Minor more last year. Hopefully this year will be better.

How can Fred Taylor be 7th? This guy gets injured all the time. Thats as sick as Nomar leading SS votes in the All Star game without playing a game. It's a sham I say, a sham!

Here is my ranking:

1. LT
2. Priest
3. RW
4. Ahman Green
5. Portis
6. Jamal Lewis
7. Deuce
8. Shaun Alexander
9. Fred Taylor
10. S. Davis

IMO, 3 - 8 are very close. 1 & 2 are a cut above. 9 & 10, just below.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Here is my ranking:

1. LT
2. Priest
3. RW
4. Ahman Green
5. Portis
6. Jamal Lewis
7. Deuce
8. Shaun Alexander
9. Fred Taylor
10. S. Davis

IMO, 3 - 8 are very close. 1 & 2 are a cut above. 9 & 10, just below.
I would mostly agree with your list, except move Ahman Green ahead of RW. Seems like their skills are very similar with Ahman being faster also. Portis, I think, is the most electric of the backs, but not durable enough yet to rank higher (and I don't think Denver has the "great" offensive line anymore. If they did, Griese would still be a great QB there, instead of exposed). So I would rank, Ahman, then Ricky, then Jamal, then Portis.

Priest is good but over rated big time. KCs oline had alot to do with his great running.

I agree KC's OLINE has a lot to do with Priest's success. The think you guys got to remember is that this is someones opinion. If everyone posts on this thread who they think the top running backs are then we will be doing the same as SI except we are not getting paid to do it.

1. LT
2. RW
3. AG
4. PH
5. JL
6. FT
7. CP
8. SD
9. SA
10. TH
11. Rudi Johnson

Well not that I want to give credit to the Bills for anything :lol: but Travis really should be up there in the top 10.

PhinPhreak said:
Well not that I want to give credit to the Bills for anything :lol: but Travis really should be up there in the top 10.

your sig. is very funny. :roflmao: CirclingWagons, how could Buffalo have that record?

I would mostly agree with your list, except move Ahman Green ahead of RW. Seems like their skills are very similar with Ahman being faster also. Portis, I think, is the most electric of the backs, but not durable enough yet to rank higher (and I don't think Denver has the "great" offensive line anymore. If they did, Griese would still be a great QB there, instead of exposed). So I would rank, Ahman, then Ricky, then Jamal, then Portis.
YA i can agree wit Ahman b4 Ricky, but its real close. Denver does have a greta O-Line. Its known for its invincible RUN defence, and just pretty good pass D.

Back
Top Bottom