SI rates Ricky as 9th best | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI rates Ricky as 9th best

My top 5 backs

1. Ladanian Tomlinson-The fact that this guy didnt make the pro bowl is a complete shame. Most complete back in football, no QB, WR and a ****ty oline. He is still really young and has the potential to be one of the best running backs ever. Hes on the right track. It doesnt hurt when he is an incredible person as well.

2. Ahman Green-Alot like Tomlinson just not quite as good.

3. Duece Mcalister- Never seen the guy play myself..but from what I hear he is pretty special.

4. Ricky Williams- As a Bills fan I respect the guy, he always brings it against us ala 2002. If I were to start a franchise I would have no problem having ricky being the center of my offense. This guy is a workhorse.

Jamal Lewis- I think he is similar to Ricky Williams but the thing is he has had a better oline and more serious charector issues than marijuanna.

I would throw Henry in there around #8, all you fin fans say ricky had a ****ty oline and he had no chance last year....what about Henry? Our oline didnt exactly have a tremendous year. If he didnt miss those games from his broken leg and torn ribs he would have had 1500 yards last year. and he did play games with those injuries. You should all know...this guy is not easy to tackle hes so low to the ground, zack thomas has always had trouble with him. Plus players have came up to him on the field to tell him he is the real deal( Arrington and Strahan)

From his production, hightlights..when I say I havent seen him play I mean I haven't watched a FULL saints game. Plus 9 100 yard games in a row :eek:

t2thejz said:
Im a homer but If I was a coach I would take Ricky after LT and Priest
LT all day over Ricky but Priest is 30 and he's playing with a studded out O line. I think most of us would agree to trade any one of our linemen straight up for one of theirs at the same position. Don't forget his years at Baltimore either they were not all that impressive. I don't see any other running back in the league that runs in TDs from 20yds out untouched with 2 offensive linemen running infront of him. It's amazing how they block in KC, just imagine what Ricky would do in KC.

1.LT

2.Ricky
3.Ahman
4.Jamal
5.Portis
6.Freddy T
7.Deuce
8.Alexander

The space between 1 and 2 represents the seperation between LT and the rest of the league.

DBoston80 said:
Tell me about these 2 years of nothing???when??? by the way D-BO would be your #1 in a heartbeat!!! Stallworth???? now that guy is a true bust!!
No way does Boston beat out Joe Horn... Stallworth is the #2 numbnuts

:shakeno:

No **** jackass....Joe Horn is no DBoston you will see Im tired of arguing with you moran Bill's fans who have nothing better to do but to hate on fins players..has horn ever had near 1600 yds??? Stallworth would be nobody's #1, by the way id love to see one of those punk Bill's spit on Boston...lol that would be a mistake:fire:

DBoston80 said:
No **** jackass....Joe Horn is no DBoston you will see Im tired of arguing with you moran Bill's fans who have nothing better to do but to hate on fins players..has horn ever had near 1600 yds??? Stallworth would be nobody's #1, by the way id love to see one of those punk Bill's spit on Boston...lol that would be a mistake:fire:
Well numbnuts, considering he was an undrafted free agent I'd say hes done pretty well for himself. A lot more consistent than Boston too:

Horn: http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1511

Boston: http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133230

I'll take Horn's consistency for the past 4 seasons over David Boston's 1 good season ANY DAY. Not to mention he's a lot more classy.

:escape:

Joe Horn has been one of the most consistent WRs in the NFL over the past 4 years. There is no way David Boston could come in and just take his job. Donte' Stallworth is going to be a star in this league. It usually takes receivers 3-4 years to develop. Still you are talking about a guy that had 8 TDs as a rookie and averaged about 20 yards per reception last year (he missed most of the season due to injury). He just needs to stay healthy. He has something like 1000 yards and 12 career touchdowns and just 10 career starts. Donte' has been the most impressive player during the mini-camps and I expect a breakout year from him, if he can stay healthy.

1)TOMLINSON
2)GREEN
3)WILLIAMS
4)LEWIS
5)HOLMES (lucky to be here, way too overated)
6)PORTIS
7)ALEXANDER
8)DAVIS
9)DUECE
10)TAYLOR

DBoston80 said:
by the way id love to see one of those punk Bill's spit on Boston...lol that would be a mistake:fire:

:lol: That would be great. We now have an enforcer on offense :tongue:

Whatcha gonna do now Billy Goats?

DBoston80 said:
Mod note: The personal comments in this post are not allowed in this forum. Next such post on your part gets you some time off. Do what the Fins would do to the Bills: beat them on substance.

1. Priest Holmes
2. Ladanian Tomlinson
3. Ahman Green
4. Ricky Williams
5. Clinton Portis
6. Fredy Taylor
7. Shaun Alexander
8. Jamal Lewis
9. Travis Henry
10. Stephen Davis
11. Deuce

I am going to say priest is the best HB, not because of his o-line because of his skill. He's the best, and i think hes proved that the last two years.. Portis on the other hand is still unproven, but i have to give him credit.

Hey mod.....spitonsurtain's post was no better than mine and yet you warn me??? Whats with that??? :confused:

DBoston80 said:
Hey mod.....Saint Gregs post was no better than mine and yet you warn me??? Whats with that??? :confused:

Excuse me? What post is that? I never resort to name calling.

Back
Top Bottom