SI rates Ricky as 9th best | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI rates Ricky as 9th best

Bud if you dont know Boston is an improvement over Derrrius Thompson....I think well......you must just be a Bill's fan...:shakeno:

Dolphinizzle said:
Did you know that the fins aquired David Boston, and upgraded the offensive line?

Boston has had 1 great season, a good season, and 1 OK season, and 2 seasons of nothing. Boston is a gamble, nothing more.

I wouldn't call th offensive line upgraded too much, didn't yall lose your best lineman from last year?

Justasportsfan said:
Upgraded? That's only your opinion not fact.

Why don't you just shimmy your way back into your hole, and day dream about what it would be like if the Bills actually beat the phins once this season. :roflmao:

Course the chance of you getting struck by lightning would be better than the Jills beating the Fins.

Not that that would neccessarily be a bad thing. :fire:

bozoka45 said:
Boston has had 1 great season, a good season, and 1 OK season, and 2 seasons of nothing. Boston is a gamble, nothing more.

I wouldn't call th offensive line upgraded too much, didn't yall lose your best lineman from last year?

No one on our offensive line was good last year. However, we signed Jeno James, who was a million times better than anyone on our OL last year and drafted Vernon Carey. Wade Smith added some muscle and hopefully he will be better in his second season. I think our offensive line will be better than it was last year, it would be very hard for it to be worse.

bozoka45 said:

Tell me about these 2 years of nothing???when??? by the way D-BO would be your #1 in a heartbeat!!! Stallworth???? now that guy is a true bust!!

Dolphinizzle said:
Why don't you just shimmy your way back into your hole, and day dream about what it would be like if the Bills actually beat the phins once this season. :roflmao:

Course the chance of you getting struck by lightning would be better than the Jills beating the Fins.

Not that that would neccessarily be a bad thing. :fire:
OWNED :lol:

Shawn Alexander is ok. He is not a well liked back in Seattle. Most of the Seahawk fans I talk to want to get rid of him because they don't believe he is very good.

DBoston80 said:
Bud if you dont know Boston is an improvement over Derrrius Thompson....I think well......you must just be a Bill's fan...:shakeno:
If you take off your teal and orange glasses you will see that there are 2 potentials to consider w/ Boston. A potential great player or a potential locker room cancer. When you wear your teal glasses the potential locker room cancer disappears of course.

BTW, the same thig was said about how Thompson was gonna have a breakout year last year. :rolleyes:

Justasportsfan said:
If you take off your teal and orange glasses you will see that there are 2 potentials to consider w/ Boston. A potential great player or a potential locker room cancer. When you wear your teal glasses the potential locker room cancer disappears of course.

BTW, the same thig was said about how Thompson was gonna have a breakout year last year. :rolleyes:

If you take off your blue and red glasses you would realize that a cancer Boston is an upgrade over Thompson. That is how bad Thompson played last year.

Justasportsfan said:

Yes.. yes.. you were. I didn't want to crush your spirit just yet so I left that out.

God knows your team does enough of that annually.

I may show mercy, but the Dolphins will not! :billsbite :0wned:

The differnce genius between Thompson and Boston is David has proven he can be among the elite...he dropped his weight, he's been doing everything right!!! Its easy to be a distraction when your on a losing team... David is a fierce competitor and gets VERY frusterated when his teams are losing..you Bill's fans just HOPE he's gonna be a distraction because look what we have done vs Buff without DB...makes it laughable to see whats gonna happen with him........

DBoston80 said:
The differnce genius between Thompson and Boston is David has proven he can be among the elite...he dropped his weight, he's been doing everything right!!! Its easy to be a distraction when your on a losing team... David is a fierce competitor and gets VERY frusterated when his teams are losing..you Bill's fans just HOPE he's gonna be a distraction because look what we have done vs Buff without DB...makes it laughable to see whats gonna happen with him........

Don't even bother man. Us fin fans know DBo is the real deal. As do the Bills fans. Bills fans know DBo and CC together are gonna eat Fluffalo's secondary alive. :)

your right....you would think Bill's fans would not wanna show their face around this many finfans....were talking apples and oranges...shouldnt he be on Buffalo boards talking about how great McGahee is gonna be even though he has never played in this league....Bill's fans..:shakeno:

Dolphinizzle said:
Don't even bother man. Us fin fans know DBo is the real deal. As do the Bills fans. Bills fans know DBo and CC together are gonna eat Fluffalo's secondary alive. :)
Hey I need the NY lotto nos. I'll split it w/ you since you can see the future :lol:

You can't light up any secondary when you have an unproven former 3rd string qb. and a mediocre qb behind your line. If you used RW as a basis of your O doing well that would be a different thing. I do however realize that your opinion is based on what if's. If Feely, if the OL , if Boston. :D

DBoston80 said:
shouldnt he be on Buffalo boards talking about how great McGahee is gonna be even though he has never played in this league....
I agree, if you find one, let me know. :D

Back
Top Bottom