Side Story from Camp this Morning... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Side Story from Camp this Morning...

Mainly because UM has less football players on their team...

:lol:...same as FSU. Everybody gets 85 scholarship players.

Ohio State shouldn't fret about being just outside the top 25...Urban Meyer hasn't been there that long...he'll get them ranked top 10 before too long.

:lol:...same as FSU. Everybody gets 85 scholarship players.

Ohio State shouldn't fret about being just outside the top 25...Urban Meyer hasn't been there that long...he'll get them ranked top 10 before too long.

Ohio State will be murdering and robbing real soon...just give it time.

I like Preston, me and my son was at camp two weeks ago and he gave my son his autograph. He's a great guy he took the time to talk to the fans. What I thought was funny was I was the only one in the whole group of fans in my area that knew who he was. Is having a great camp he definitely should make the roster in my opinion.

Hopefully that will be me and my grandson 20 yrs from now. Even if doesn't make it someone will hear about his good camp and give him a shot as a 5th WR somewhere.

Nice little story here.

I get to camp this morning, I'm standing out by the player entrance and this old man behind me starts talking about how his son plays for the Dolphins and how proud he is and how he can't wait to see him get out there and play. Player after player after player walked down that hill and all this old man could talk about was, "Where's my Grandson?" Finally, his Grandson came walking down the hill and that old man went crazy yelling his name. Kid finally came over and the Sun-Sentinel caught a great shot of the two hugging. Old man was tearing up a bit when his Grandson trotted off to the field.

#19 Michael Preston

That's me on the left in the orange shirt. Rarely ever do you see a genuine smile like that come out of this guy, but that moment hit me. Gonna be tough for me not to have a soft spot for that kid now.

I was wondering who that kid was today. He is tall and seems to have some talent.

Thanks for sharing bud. Preston went up a few notches in my book. Real happy for his grandpa to get to see him out there and share some love. Proud moment for him. Deserved.

I really am rooting for this kid, even before this story. His interview was great as well.

Back
Top Bottom