Side Story from Camp this Morning... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Side Story from Camp this Morning...

I drove down from Raleigh and remember this nice gentleman as well talking about him. What a great story and picture, thanks for sharing. Yesterday's practice was simply amazing. Dolfans outnumbered Panthers fans 10-1. The shuttle driver was talking about when they first set up the practice's, no one knew if any Dolphins fans would show up. Guess they have their answer!

I was very surprised by how many Dolphin fans were there. Dolphins are a nationwide brand so it's not surprising for me when I see several at an away game. But this was for a camp...on the road...in rathole Spartanburg of all places.

For some reason I am rooting for him to beat out Matthews, or become our 6th WR.

For some reason I am rooting for him to beat out Matthews, or become our 6th WR.

Matthews is working with Tannehill and the starters, that competition doesnt exist. This dude is fighting with Byrd and Hazel

Awesome story!!!! this is what sports is all about... i love it!!!

cheers!!!

He was one of my favorites before this. Even more so now.

Thanks for sharing this once in a lifetime experience.

I saw one thumbs down and thought, "Must have hit the wrong button.", but alas no. There really is a loser out there who takes issue with a nice story like this.

Eh, MelbournePhin has been following me around for years trying to be obnoxious. Sad people will do what sad people will do. Some people don't like nice stories.

Eh, MelbournePhin has been following me around for years trying to be obnoxious. Sad people will do what sad people will do. Some people don't like nice stories.

Bring up Saban...He'll lose his mind..freaking Criminoles...

Back
Top Bottom