Sign Leonard Fournette | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign Leonard Fournette

...they sure ran up and down the escalator really fast!

I guess it's really hard to keep the wheels on in the N F L !

I’m pretty sure they lost the respect of the locker room and when they prioritized and extended Blake bortles after falling a few inches short. That and everything w/ the owner

He'll be a Dolphin in about 24 hours. Attitude and all. Miami will try to hedge their bets with Fournette. It seems like they like him.

It's amazing that anyone can say that a RB could have little tread left after four years. Sure, there are cases but come on. It's 4 years not 10. The right team coupled with good health Fournette is still very capable of being a 1200 yard + back...

Multiple years of high mileage and hamstring, ankle, leg, foot and knee injuries yeah I’m questioning how much is left.

I just don't see Flores wanting to bring him at this point.

He'll be a Dolphin in about 24 hours. Attitude and all. Miami will try to hedge their bets with Fournette. It seems like they like him.
Bold prediction. There has to be a loss of confidence in Jordan Howard and a commitment to paying Fournette beyond this season for this to occur.

Bold prediction. There has to be a loss of confidence in Jordan Howard and a commitment to paying Fournette beyond this season for this to occur.
I know it's bold. But ya never know. Solid player in spite of his attitude issues. Tough kid. But I think the Jets will be all over Fournette in the waiver process.

Why would that be? Players get hurt and he's far better than everyone behind Breida and Howard for certain. One year deal. Who knows?

Certainly better than Patrick Laird, if you reworked his contract....

Backup to Howard, we are thin here and it's a long season would be nice to have 2 pounders.
Decent pass catcher, don't know about him being a head case sometimes 2 personalities clash.

Right. Because him being from the BB tree means he's going to actually give a clue to what he wants? Interviewing Flores in terms of actually getting info is a waste of time. I would not play poker with him. Three of those five guys at the very least Fournette is an immediate upgrade from.

true - could be coach speak ‘we like our group’ than cuts a guy the next day, just happened to come across that tweet while in this thread.

true - could be coach speak ‘we like our group’ than cuts a guy the next day, just happened to come across that tweet while in this thread.
I think Fournette would respond to a Flores type coach. He's shown himself to be a players coach, up to this point. I think Miami is interested? I also think Fournette could produce in Miami.

Sure. I mean Fournette has a lot to say on what team he goes to so why would Flo alienate anyone before the deal is done. The guy has his cart welded behind the horse.

Back
Top Bottom