Signing of undrafted free agents already underway | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing of undrafted free agents already underway

Yea I guess thats some comfort but i thought u were supposed to improve.

I heard this guy Von Miller was pretty good. Too bad he didn't go undrafted, though.

I don't really follow Rutgers so I don't know what all happened, I've gone to Rutgers RIvals site and asked fans, and they said he was much more rounded this past season, but had nagging injuries and didn't have much help. Supposedly he had a lot of almost sacks.

LB Mark Herzlich to the Ravens - That sucks. Miami signed another DE?? I just don't understand why they sign so many defensive linemen and pass rushers.

if he needs to develope a counter move then cameron wake is your teacher now son! good luck to you! go fins!

I heard this guy Von Miller was pretty good. Too bad he didn't go undrafted, though.

Well mario addison went undrafted and had 15.5 sacks as a senior and seems like a much better prospect. im not expecting superstars but I am expecting guys that at least perfromed a little in college.

Correction: Teams can Negotiate with, NOT sign undrafted--and Drafted--players tonight. can NOT sign until tomorrow. From Andrew Brandt's twitter

Well mario addison went undrafted and had 15.5 sacks as a senior and seems like a much better prospect. im not expecting superstars but I am expecting guys that at least perfromed a little in college.

Come on, man, you shouldn't use the Madden method of talent evaluation. Statistics don't mean anything.

Come on, man, you shouldn't use the Madden method of talent evaluation. Statistics don't mean anything.

Yea your right performance means nothing. Edge Rusher who couldnt get to qb his senior year 1 sack is meaningless doesnt tell the full story of his inability to get to the qb. I mean we should just draft based on 40 times and vertical leap.

Back
Top Bottom