SI's 2003 NFL Preview - Dr. Z | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI's 2003 NFL Preview - Dr. Z

Why is that crap, that's his opinion, if the phins will be better than he predicted, they have to do it on the field, some have the fins in the sb, some have the pats, some have the bills winning the division, everyone based their predictions on last year's results, that's why no one has been close to who wins the SB, because each year, new teams surprise. So we'll have to wait and see. Don't get bothered because everyone doesn't see the phins like you.

:lol:. It's funny how when someone picks a team other than the fins, it's all crap. :lol:

Originally posted by justafan
:lol:. It's funny how when someone picks a team other than the fins, it's all crap. :lol:

The same could be said on the Bills board..:D

I guess people are starting to learn. Lifes little dramas...they keep picking us to be one of the best, and in the end we never get beyond round 1 of the playoffs. So finally, they're like fine we'll pick you to be the worst.

But we'll have the last laugh. Cuz now that they keep picking us low instead of high, thats when we'll finally be good.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I guess people are starting to learn. Lifes little dramas...they keep picking us to be one of the best, and in the end we never get beyond round 1 of the playoffs. So finally, they're like fine we'll pick you to be the worst.

But we'll have the last laugh. Cuz now that they keep picking us low instead of high, thats when we'll finally be good.

So true, so true, and I want to have that last laugh so bad, I can almost feel it starting to bubble..:lol:

Originally posted by ckparrothead

They've picked us last the last few years. They were right. Now they picked us first :huh:

:D I don't care who they rank at what position. Most experts have been wrong lately or ever since Salary cap hit the league anyways. It will be the same for the future. There will no longer be dynasty's because of cap. It keeps the smaller markets at par w/ the bigger ones. :D

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Why is that crap, that's his opinion, if the phins will be better than he predicted, they have to do it on the field, some have the fins in the sb, some have the pats, some have the bills winning the division, everyone based their predictions on last year's results, that's why no one has been close to who wins the SB, because each year, new teams surprise. So we'll have to wait and see. Don't get bothered because everyone doesn't see the phins like you.

I'm starting to really like MDFINFAN. He makes a lot of sense, he doesn't jump off the deep end. He's not a homer.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
One more week guys...one more week before we show the world !

Show the world what? That you can beat up the Texans at home.

LOCK OF THE YEAR!

Miami will pound Houston into the dirt in week 1.

That's the 3rd person in 3 days to pick the Bills to win the East.

As you may know the regular season starts next week and finish at the end of december.

Do I need to tell you what I meant or you're smart enough to understand that I wasn't talking about the Texans game only.

Back
Top Bottom