SI's 2003 NFL Preview - Dr. Z | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI's 2003 NFL Preview - Dr. Z

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
As you may know the regular season starts next week and finish at the end of december.

Do I need to tell you what I meant or you're smart enough to understand that I wasn't talking about the Texans game only.

ZING!

You really got me on that one!

For what its worth Im a big fan of Dr Z and think he is the most prepared football journalists in the business. He really does his homework and I repsect his opinion immensly, even when I disagree with him.

i like the LOCK OF THE YEAR, though.

also, i'd rather the team get picked to finish low. i think people tend to do better with something to prove than with something to live up to.

Originally posted by DPlus47
i like the LOCK OF THE YEAR, though.

We already knew that.

And it's a season OPENER at HOME in SEPTEMBER. They're all lock as far as Miami winning, so playing the Texans at this time of the year you can say it is a lock that they'll get their share of holding calls (against the suspect OL of Houston), INT, sack...

We already knew that.

And it's a season OPENER at HOME in SEPTEMBER. They're all lock as far as Miami winning, so playing the Texans at this time of the year you can say it is a lock that they'll get their share of holding calls (against the suspect OL of Houston), INT, sack...

Well come on, you guys got the Lions at home last year and the Texans at home this year.

We get the Jets last year and the Pats this year.

Originally posted by Billsfan

I'm starting to really like MDFINFAN. He makes a lot of sense, he doesn't jump off the deep end. He's not a homer.

That's because he's a bills fan pretending to be a finfan. :D

Originally posted by Billsfan

Well come on, you guys got the Lions at home last year and the Texans at home this year.

We get the Jets last year and the Pats this year.

Yeah but we won something like the last 12-13 season openers so we're not that bad.

Yeah but we won something like the last 12-13 season openers so we're not that bad.

I hear you're getting the sisters of the Blind to start next season.

You know whats good about that is that everything that this guy says usually goes wrong. I watched some of his picks last year during the season and he would miss about every game. There was one week in which i think he missed every game that week. I dont even know why he gets paid

Check out the AFC East predictions on NFL.com they completly rip our offense apart and say some **** that doesnt even make sense. Like we have no offense. Even though we had the number rusher in the league last year. They said the only way we can win a game is if everything goes perfect that is a load of **** where do they find all of these writers (IN NEW YORK)

It is almost impossible to guess which team will be best in the AFC East. However I do think the patriots are going to have a better record then the Bills.

I don't think that's crap. I could see the Dolphins finishing in third. I don't want to think that, but it certainly could happen. I agree with the scout's opinion that we are the "soundest" team in the division, but that is "soundest" on paper. We won't know until the season starts. Actually, for us, we won't know until late December, because the last time we weren't in serious play-off or division title contention in late December was 1996.

Please....since when has SI correctly predicted the NFL?

Much ado about nothing.

Back
Top Bottom