Sitton Out; Expectations Change? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Out; Expectations Change?

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
With this devastating news, have your expectations changed for the offense? For the entire team? How many less wins will this equate to if any?

For me, he was one of my “mission criticals” in the Genie thread. Each one of those players equals 1 win in my mind, with THill equaling 3.

So with Sitton out, my expectations adjust from 10-6 to 9-7.

Just curious. I really and truly think if, IF, if we do not make the playoffs this season, people will come back to this moment and say Gase and Tannehill need one more year because once Sitton went down then the whole Oline was trash.

Last edited:
Truth is -- it's a definite setback.

What matters now is the proverbial "next man up."

If he sucks we're in trouble.

Regardless -- it's a significant loss.

dnespins, I wish you were right but you can lose games over a LG. Larsen misses a blitzer, he pancakes Tannehill, Tannehill fumbles and it's run back for a score. They say Larsen is the better run blocker but I need to see that on the field this Sunday. I'm very concerned over this loss. This team is very short on old school tough guys that are warriors on Sunday, Sitton was our leader on what was becoming a quality o-line.

If a winning season hinged on the health of an aging left guard, then it was over to begin with. Can’t Tunsil play left guard? Put him there with Sterup or Young at LT.

Back
Top Bottom