Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe React to Flores Being Fired by Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe React to Flores Being Fired by Miami

Flores took this team to its fullest potential.
You want to be taken seriously? Don’t allow yourself to be hypnotized by the media

This team could have made the POs with a bunch of jags the worst Oline to dress over the course of a season in 15 + seasons and a great D but not without Tua - Brisset sucked we had Indy game won he couldn’t hit any receiver period until the 4th quarter when the game was over

Flo is the most underwhelming coach midweek and overwhelmed coach after kick off he looked helpless in the last 5 minutes of the 2nd and 4th quarters

What are they generally saying for those of us that can’t watch?
They both basically disagreed with the move.

Everyone in here talking smack about them is only because they didn’t praise Tua and didn’t confirm whatever bias they have towards Flores.

Dungy comment on Florres was he considered him as a coach of the year candidate this year. I do respect Dungy.

Bayless is all into Flores anti Ross. Flores wanted Herbert, Ross wanted Tua, Ross is the problem Flores will be a coach elsewhere. Flores is 4-2 against Bilicheck and he's the best available. Everything has to be perfect to win with Tua, Flores didn't back Tua and Ross didn't want Watson so Flores is out.

To me it's all speculation.

Why does it matter what his record is against BB when he is in the playoffs and the Dolphins are not?

If the Flores thing is true that he didn’t want or believe in Tua then it makes sense why we had the offense we did. All of our cap space this year needs to be used on OL and weapons for Tua. Use the draft to fill out the rest.

If Flores actually wanted Herbert, Herbert would be the Dolphins QB now. I do not believe for a second Ross demanded they draft Tua and overruled Flores if Flores wanted really wanted to draft Herbert.
Who cares about who wanted who? It’s done. Move on. Look toward the future.

There may be something to it being Ross’s fault because of the way he manages and interacts as an owner.

He’s consistently had turmoil or nonspeaking terms in his FOs. After this many times, it can’t be coincidence… can it?

There may be something to it being Ross’s fault because of the way he manages and interacts as an owner.

He’s consistently had turmoil or nonspeaking terms in his FOs. After this many times, it can’t be coincidence… can it?
Anything to back this up?

That seems to be the take of all the media outside of South Florida. (i.e. people not in the know)

It fits the whole "the Rich Man (Ross in this case) is evil, look what he did to the employee (Flores)." that society likes to promote.
That’s a ridiculous caricature of any type of problem anyone has with rich people. And not like Flores isn’t rich, unless that label is only reserved for billionaires. No one has a problem w the situation bc a billionaire fired an employee. Four other billionaires just got rid of their team’s head coach but none of them are being talked about like Ross.

And nothing I’m about to say has anything to do w Flores. Ross gets s*** on bc he’s incompetent and this team has been a complete embarrassment during his time here. He’s lost and totally out of his element trying to run a football team. If we were a real estate firm I’d love to have him here.

Micky Arison is rich as hell too. Does anyone bash him for anything? No. Bc his team doesn’t embarrass our city, he hires the right people, he lets his GM do his job and gets the hell out of the way, and most importantly his team wins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom