Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe React to Flores Being Fired by Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe React to Flores Being Fired by Miami

You know know why we went 1-7, because Flo doesn't know how to ****ing communicate properly and it took half a season for the D to be legit because Flo would rather stroke his ego than develop his team, even then the D blew games. While the offense has been stagnant for 3 seasons, cuz no legit offenesive staff is willing to work with him.

Defending Flores and bashing Ross for the failures of the team.
That seems to be the take of all the media outside of South Florida. (i.e. people not in the know)

It fits the whole "the Rich Man (Ross in this case) is evil, look what he did to the employee (Flores)." that society likes to promote.

**** them both, did they feel the same when Flores led the team on a 7 game losing streak, that's a big no.

Don't believe for a minute Ross forced them to take Tua. People think he's stupid but I don't believe he would force his way with such a crucial decision.

And Flo is successful against belichick because he knows him. Hell, even patricia beat him 3 yrs ago with Detroit.

dave chappelle where is ja GIF
i-dont-get-it-dont-get-it.gif

Ok? No room for alternate opinions. None of us know. Local media suddenly hates Flo and thinks Grier is fine. We'll probably never know nor will these 2 but I'm definitely not losing sleep over 2 guys who don't agree with me

The majority may dislike these two but close your eyes and listen. Disregard the messenger and take in the message. It’s the opinion of most everyone in the NFL nexus (not that any on here care cuz, you know, everyone here is smarter than even those with real experience).

Podcasts, ESPN, articles, etc.; there’s not a source other than on this forum that I have stumbled upon advocating the firing of Flores.

If it’s going to be about politics, I understand the move. If I were an owner, I could imagine myself wanting yes men too. I’d hope to be a better owner but I’m only human and it’s human nature to want things done your way.

What pisses me off about that is, stop being a fking coward. Ross wants to Senator Palpatine this team from the shadows. If you want a yes man in Grier to do what you want, just have the fking balls to Jerry Jones it and come down off your ivory tower. You want to make the decisions? Make them publicly. He just doesn’t want to have to Matrix the bullets when the pistols get drawn.

I understand that the losing record at the beginning of the season is on Flores as well. But any of you who actually played know it is so much more difficult to regroup, refocus, and not lose hope to rally 7 in a row to keep us in the playoff hunt.

Flores took this team to its fullest potential. Back to back winning seasons keeping us in the playoff hunt late. You don’t think so? 19 points a game. A hot and cold QB. And, name ONE superstar on our offense. Go ahead. I’ll wait…

As always happens to us, Flores will coach elsewhere and we’ll be at home watching him on the sidelines come mid January. If that’s not always our story, we wouldn’t have anything to read.

Back
Top Bottom