Small brief and predict the score. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Small brief and predict the score.

I think we can win, say 24-14.

How is Detroit's OT's? I liked are matchup vs SD but don't know anything (names included) about Detroit's. This should be a concern for any team that faces us, our DE's are for real.

I think Miami scores early, take the fans out of the game, and relies plenty on defense most of the game... Dolphins-24 Lions 14

I think with Johnson coming back. It will be a long day for the Dolphins. However, I said this to myself when Miami visited Chicago. They got nice set of tall WR, s in Marshall and Jeffries., and the Dolphins lock them down. So this defence is for real. On the other hand. Lions defence is tough. I think this will be low scoring. Dolphins 20 Lions 17

It's not Jefferies. It's Jeffrey.

Anyways, Megatron is just one player.

Miami 31, Detroit 30

Caleb Sturgis with the game-winning field goal as time expires!

We've had this situation before. Coming back from a little winning streak feeling invincible only to be let down once again. I like to think this is a different team this year. I'd not count on scoring on lot on their defense and we're on the road. This one is hard to predict. One thing that scares me is our kicker losing us the game. I believe point will be hard to come by tho I hope I'm wrong. But we need this one bad if we're going to make the playoffs. I'll say Miami wins by 3 in low scoring game.

Dolphins 26, Lions 17

I like this one. I'll second it. Both teams are hard to run on and running the red zone is important so I think we'll see our fair share of field goals in this game. Which is amusing, of course, since neither team seems to be able to kick.

Whatever the final score, I've actually come around on the Dolphins in this one. I think we win. We'll have the same defensive gameplan as we had against Chicago and the key will be not letting the Detroit defensive front four (well, actually three in this game) ruin the game. I think we'll line up a lot strong left and run that read option off Ansah a lot (right at CJ Mosely, who's not a bad player, but also not Suh). If Detroit starts blitzing the backside LB to counter then we'll be able to fake the handoff and have Tannehill throw into the zone vacated by the LB (the Redskins feasted on this play in Griffin's rookie year).

Last edited by a moderator:
Final: Miami 31 Detroit 21
Tannehill 21-36 315yds 3TD 1int
Miller 15car 81yds 1TD
Landry 1PRTD. 6rec 93yds

Stanford 27-44 371yds 2TDs 2int
Bush 12car 46yds 1TD; 1recTD
Johnson 7rec 110yds 1TD

Back
Top Bottom