Small brief and predict the score. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Small brief and predict the score.

im not feeling good about this matchup. with a big division game on a short week fast approaching im feeling a let down. Detroit 28 Miami 17.

I think we can win, say 24-14.

How is Detroit's OT's? I liked are matchup vs SD but don't know anything (names included) about Detroit's. This should be a concern for any team that faces us, our DE's are for real.

I was hoping to not look dumb but i was thinking 31-17 Dolphins.....

mia 24-20
defense and special teams lead the way, late td drive by offense for the dagger, detroit with a late score to make it look better in the out of town paper

We've had this situation before. Coming back from a little winning streak feeling invincible only to be let down once again. I like to think this is a different team this year. I'd not count on scoring on lot on their defense and we're on the road. This one is hard to predict. One thing that scares me is our kicker losing us the game. I believe point will be hard to come by tho I hope I'm wrong. But we need this one bad if we're going to make the playoffs. I'll say Miami wins by 3 in low scoring game.

I see where your coming from and i won't disagree. I believe Sturgis will be alright why i don't really know i just feel it. And we do play pretty good on the road...

I was hoping to not look dumb but i was thinking 31-17 Dolphins.....

Yeah I made my point but the Phins are finally changing that. You have to admit from like 2009 until recently that sig was spot on. I think it's time for me to change it.

Back
Top Bottom