Smoke Screens & Draft Week Rumors | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smoke Screens & Draft Week Rumors

taking a shot at your qb in ine draft even though its a high first is worth the risk imo.if you believe he can be your guy for the next decade.
Clearly. If they feel strongly enough about McCarthy to take him 3rd overall, good for them. I’m not paid to make those decisions, but I wouldn’t take him there. I don’t even recall much talk about McCarthy being taken in the first round as the college season progressed, no less the top-5. I don’t think his play warrants it.

Jer'Zhan "Jonny" Newton has a foot thing that is moving him down some boards. Thought to be a top 10 player on alot of boards.

He chocked in College and he chockes in the pros. It was my knock on him comming out, he looks the part, but hes just not a winner. When the games on the line, hes no where to be found.
He may have chocked in college but he did not usually choke in college.

Brett Kollman whom I respect very much has us taking Center - WV - Zach Frazier at #21.

I dont think this is in play bc I think Grier and McD love Brewer. They gave him a contract of a starter. But who knows.

Again, as every minute passes I'm starting to hate taking a Guard or Center at #21. We can get a gaurd at #55.... your not getting DeJean, BTJ, Murphy or Latu at #55.
Frazier played mostly LG as a freshman and was a Freshman All-American and honorable mention All-Big 12. So he could readily play either C or LG and so can Brewer. This would also mean the chances of Eich ever playing center again would be almost nil.
IMO, Frazier is as safe a pick as we could make. He'll be a solid durable 10-year starter.

Well they didn't last year
Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
Achane isn't a good player? With Cam Smith, we really don't know since he was locked in Vic's doghouse all season.

I don't see that as likely. There was that report by Barry that they want to add IOL this draft, but I don't expect it to be a C only prospect. If anything that Barry report would imply Barton as a target.
Frazier is not a C only. He started at LG as a frosh and was a Freshman All-American.

I always thought Maye had a weird release and it almost looks like he has to wind up to throw the ball. Just looks weird too me.... then I heard media ppl saying teams were worried about his footwork too.

That's why I've moved Maye so far down my board.

God I love this time of year. It'll be fun to see who's turns out correct on this one..... watch all the QBs bust and were both wrong lol
Where may I see the ChadRico big board?

Overall, Frazier might not boast elite athleticism or length, but he is good enough in those areas and will win over NFL teams with his core strength, football IQ, competitive toughness, and understanding of leverage. He projects as a quality NFL starting center the moment he is drafted. GRADE: 2nd Round (No. 34 overall)

Usually one of the most accurate mocks.

trade down and get Chop, I'm loving it.

Where may I see the ChadRico big board?
I have more of a "Tier based board"

4* QBs - Daniels & Williams - Basicly same grade from me, I like both of their games. If Daniels can stay healthy in the NFL I think he will be a better pro.

3* QBs - Nix, Penix, Maye, McCarthy - I have these 4 very close. None of them are perfect. Nix and Penix I have above Maye and McCarthy.

...... this will take me forever to write this and will likley end up being a post that's so long noone will read it. If your really curious ill try to do this but if your just being sarcastic I'm not gonna waste me time.

Back
Top Bottom